Author Topic: Urgent it is nipple necrosis  (Read 1511 times)

Offline Paulbackham

• Posting Member
I had my gyno surgery on 11june last month
My left side is of is in recovery but my right had hematoma 1day after surgery, hematoma is resolved by drain tube 17 day after surgery
But my nipple on right in which hematoma occurr is shrink ,and looking very abnormal like i had pare in aereola it will become normal after time??
And in left side there is depression slightly over the nipple near armpit will it recover back to normal on its own
Plz doctors tell me is it normal will it heal on its own i m very worried

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
I do not see anything in th photos that looks like necrosis. Hang in there and follow your surgeon's instructions.
Dr. Schuster
Chief, Division of Plastic Surgery Northwest Hospital
Private practice in Baltimore, Maryland
10807 Falls Road
Lutherville, Maryland 21093
410-902-9800
email: info@drschuster.com

Offline Paulbackham

• Posting Member
Quote from: Dr. Dr. Schuster link=topic=32721.msg208260#msg208260 date=1500514553
I do not see anything in th photos that looks like necrosis. Hang in there and follow your surgeon's instructions.
So why my right nipple look like this left is normal but right one is look like its middle portion is gone inside,
My PS said it is in fibrosis process one the process is complete my nipple will release and come back to. Normal is it true??

Offline Dr. Schuster

• Supporting Doctors
    • www.CosmeticSurgeryBaltimore.com
It's really hard for me to tell whay's going on in that photo. It looks like there i a circular scar well within the borders of the areola. The areola within that circle looks to be the same color as the areola outside. that is why it doesn't look like necrosis to me. But maybe I'm not seeing it clearly.Check in with your surgeon who can examine you.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024