Author Topic: Areola/Nipple reduction...  (Read 3893 times)

Offline viper87

• Posting Member
Hi all,

I will keep this brief. I have large areolas that are also puffy. I'm a little overweight...but not much. So really, what I would like to know:

1. Is it possible to get this reduced (i have already had gynecomastia surgery but i'm not completely happy)

2. A bit out there, but is it possible to achieve a result of that permanently 'hard' nipple look.

God...can't believe i got that out...but this is turning out to be a major psychological burden for me.

Regards
Ben

Offline snycs10

• Bronze Member
I have that plus gyne. Having my surgery in a week and he's also going to be fixing my nips. I'm real psyched

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
  • surgery worth every penny
Usually when you have an enlarged areola/nipple, it's because there's gland behind it.  This was ultimately my problem, glands about the size of ping pong balls behind my nipples.  Once this was taken out they shrunk to a nice size.

GynO_DuDe

Without gland being removed from behind the nipple the aerola will not shrink.

Did you just have lipo surgery? if so, thats not good enough.

Offline slyblackdragon

• Silver Member
Usually when you have an enlarged areola/nipple, it's because there's gland behind it.  This was ultimately my problem, glands about the size of ping pong balls behind my nipples.  Once this was taken out they shrunk to a nice size.

How long did it take yours to shrink? Mine are "better" but are still large. Not really so much "puffy" anymore, just loose and slack.

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
I never saw my chest from day 1-5, but after day 5 I noticed they were much smaller.  I was a little swollen but it didn't affect my nipple size much at all...

Offline viper87

• Posting Member
I did have gland removed but no lipo and they're still the same. I was never told to were a compression vest or anything like that. The surgeon requested that he remove 90% of the gland because he thought it may go concave. No very happy....not much insentive to get fit when I know the result is going to suck anyway.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2008, 08:57:02 PM by viper87 »

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member
You're saying your PS didn't take out enough?

Go back for a revision...

Offline viper87

• Posting Member
Thats correct, I have been back for a revision and he was happy with it.....its now been nearly 4 months and I'm certainly not happy. Should I go back for another revision?

Offline KryptoKnight

• Silver Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024