Author Topic: help!!..have had gyno for a few years..........  (Read 2517 times)

Offline alfie

about 10 yr's ago I used anabolic stedoids for a muscle injury.  i developed a fairly mild case on gyno mainly the left side.
recently both nipples have started to become senitive and a little painful.
is there anything I can do??
i would like to have them removed..or take a medication to reduce them.
please help!

Offline Round_1

• Posting Member
if they are sensative, that means ther growing.... correct me if im wrong

see a doctor, its hard at 1st but one you get it off your chest (no pun intended) its alot easier, i finaly went to a doctor and  its all so simple now. if not maybe try rebound xt but people here wont agree with trying rebound at all
"I've noticed that many people seem to fall into 3 categories; 1) people who have true gyno and have suffered psychological from it.  2) people who suffer from psuedo-gyno (the majority) and suffered"

Offline dr007

• Posting Member
You don't usually use anabolic steriods for muscle injuries - more likely it would have been a corticosteroid (cortisone) which has an anti-inflammatory action, not an anabolic action.

Your gynecomastia is probaly unrelated.

The consensus seems to be to try tamoxifen or rebound xt (anecdotal - no hard evidence) for recent gynecomastia, and surgery for longstanding.  And if your overweight - ltrying losing some fat.

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
It is not always just gyno that causes nipple sensitivity . I do a lot of phys and when it rains (as it does much in the uk) or when I sweat a lot at the gym I get nipple chafing , and they are very sore. Even bleed. it is called joggers nipple and even men without gyno get it.

Also sometimes you can pull something in your chest which causes nipple pain.But that would tend to be on one side rather than both.

just some other possibilities as well  as gyno. Dr made a good point i was on corticosteriods for hayfever and my doc said  they do not cause gyno and they didn't. Not the same as analbolics , I don't think they would do anything for a muscle injury.

Offline alfie

about 10 yr's ago I used anabolic stedoids for a muscle injury.  i developed a fairly mild case on gyno mainly the left side.
please help!

Offline alfie

please help!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024