Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Jacobs  (Read 2792 times)

Offline preston

I underwent surgery with Dr. Jacobs on September 14 and 48 hours later I could not be happier with the results. I looked at my chest for the first time this morning and it looks great. I have lived with gynecomastia (although it is not a bad case) for almost my whole life (29 years old). I am in good shape but my chest would just not go away, until now. Something clicked about a month ago and after 10 years of considering the surgery I took the steps to get it. I did some research and being only an 1.5 hours from Manhattan I decided to go with Dr. Jacobs.  I went in for a consultation and scheduled surgery two weeks from the intial consultation. Just wanted to share my positive experience with Dr. Jacobs.

Offline Raider Fan

• Gold Member
Congratulations, preston!  Glad you're loving the results so far.  Hopefully, they will only get better.  Welcome to gyne.org.

Offline scott6459

• Posting Member
Preston,

I also used Dr. Jacobs and I would highly recommend anyone who has gynecomastia to travel to NYC (no matter where you are located) and have Dr. Jacobs perform the procedure. It is worth the extra time and expense.

I had my surgery almost 2 years ago, and I still cannot believe how happy I am with the results.

I hope by posting it inspires others who suffer with Gyne to save up the money, and have the procedure done by someone with as much experience and fantastic results as Dr. Jacobs.

Scott

Offline steelhead

• Silver Member
Any of guys have before and after pics ?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024