Author Topic: Surgery 5 days ago for puffy nipples  (Read 2747 times)

Offline Reverence

• Posting Member
So i had surgery 5 days ago on the NHS, i wouldn't say i was an extreme case i basically don't really have much of a visable breast it looks more like a pec but my nipples are very puffy.

Anyway the after care was kinda bad basically had to look up online for everything no compression vests given no talk to the doctors after surgery just in and out, i had to get my bandage changed 2 days later but other than that got to wait 4 weeks or something.

Anyway my chest looks slightly diffrent and my nipples seem to be as puffy as they used to be and even 2 days after surgery they looked the same (well my left looks less puffy but it has mini tape around it so it looks smaller)

I can see a slight change but not that much still slightly swollen on my left side more than my right but really my nipples still look kinda puffy i can't really see much scaring until i remove the miniture bandages around my nipple i really hope it's just swelling or this entire thing would be a waste of time (not only that i gave up exercise which is a big thing for me)

Gonna post a picture when i can i do have one but my camera won't let me upload for some reason.  :-X

Offline Reverence

• Posting Member

Offline lamp

• Bronze Member
Your chest is definitely swollen it's very noticeable. Great results keep us posted.

Offline Reverence

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply my chest has gone down and i already removed the bits of tape around the nipple area and everything has been fine, at first i thought they left alot of gland but i can tell they remove alot because my chest is slightly flatter and points out less slightly, the nipple area is not really that diffrent and there is gland behind my nipple area but i hope it's just swelling and will look better in a few months, i am actually impressed because it looks like it won't be scaring much at all.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024