Author Topic: i hate when my breasts moves when i excercise  (Read 5603 times)

Offline sj jordan

• Posting Member
when i exercise they jump and it gets on my nervs.no matter what i do it's like they have a mind of there own. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                sj jordan     [p.s.please write back]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 07:37:42 PM by sj jordan »

Offline CGeorge

• Posting Member
wear a really tight under armor shirt under your shirt. if that doesn't work, i would look into some specially made garments.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i'm not an accepter, but you used to see a thing called the jogbra on women, supposed to reduce the problem, wonder if anyone's tried it for severe cases.  of course if you have it really bad there's probably no magic fix if you're keeping it, but wonder if it would help. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline bman

• Posting Member
  • i have breasts and am proud of them wear a 38b cup
when i exercise they jump and it gets on my nervs.no matter what i do it's like they have a mind of there own. help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                sj jordan     [p.s.please write back]
i developed a rather severe case of gyno when i was young.. the doctors told me it would disappear when i got older.. it didn't.. for many years embarrassed and use to hide my breasts under baggie clothes.. my best friend noticed my awkward condition and we talked about it.. figured i should try some support and she measured me started buying me bras 38b.. and encouraging me to wear them ..champion makes some very supportive sports bras that really help with the bounce ..i have rather heavy breasts no denning it any more ..so support is important ..it's only underwear ..supported and more comfortable  there is no deneying the truth i have breasts ..they need support.. i wear a bra.. some times i even wear a tight top when i visit my friend.. she likes my new look and i do too.. support is a good thing.. from your friends and from a comfortable bra too ..be yourself  bman 
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 10:53:27 PM by bman »
i have breasts and i wear a bra ...
friends are like a good bra
supportive and comfortable

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024