Author Topic: coming out?!  (Read 9244 times)

Offline elcrep

• Silver Member
  • 16 years old in london
isn't it rediculous that we call 'telling people about gynecomastia' 'coming out'?

that just seems very strange to me, and i thought it would be worth mentioning.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Why do you find it 'strange'?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Dave_8

• Gold Member
Instead of coming out of the closet (gay) maybe it should be coming out of the trunk?
If you have gyne, dont expect not be laughed at.

Just like if you walk into a locker room, you're gonna see some hairy asses and dicks.

Unfortunately for me, both have occured in my life way too many times.

Offline pescado

my doc said right at the start to tell my family and if anyone asks tell the truth -once the shock is over everyone just moves on --thou in a bar after a few drinks they insist on fondleling them --and often my nipples get a good sqeeze and once they wanted to see them but i got out fast --I was an A cupper at that time --it wouldn't be nice as a B cupper now

Offline radic

• Posting Member
After nearly 30 years of marriage I found myself single again.  Whenever I meet a new gal, it always comes around to the list of, perceived or otherwise, "faults".  With me along with a mild case of toenail fungus, slight kidney problem, there is Gynecomastia.  After assuring them that the kidney problem is nothing more than a slight tendency to for stones more than the average bear... they always seem to want to talk about the gyne.  More often than not it peaks their curiosity to the point they actually want to see for themselves.  Have yet to have a negative experience. 

"Coming out" can be good for you.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Coming out?  Heck, for the most part "they" are out enough already!

isn't it rediculous that we call 'telling people about gynecomastia' 'coming out'?

that just seems very strange to me, and i thought it would be worth mentioning.

Offline pharmerjoe

• Silver Member
ironic that its called this, as some gyno sufferers get accused of being gay. I have, mainly because of my reluctance to chat up girls, come on nights out,etc.

Offline Pereavh

• Posting Member
You know you can grow out of Gynecomastia with age right? I did. Give it time dude.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024