Author Topic: Just gotta rant for a second  (Read 3449 times)

Offline texastoast88

• Posting Member
Despite the fact that I can get the funds on my own, my fucking dad is holding me back. I could have my consultation this week and he continues to slow me down. "Check with insurance before you do anything" - it's his carrier and he's the one that has to check and anytime I ask him, he claims that he's been stressed and hasn't got around to it yet. Folks, I ask him maybe a couple times a week at most so it's not like I'm hounding him. Everytime I try to explain how much this has affected my life for these past 10 years, he is all like "Oh yeah, I know" yada yada yada, he downplays the severity of the situation. And then now I'm trying to sell my bike which is in my name to help with surgery costs and he's forced me to take it off craigslist (his reasoning: you need to protect you assets). No matter what I say, he won't fucking listen. He doesn't understand the impact these shitty man boobs have had on my fucking life. It's like he's teasing me with a carrot, the surgery being the carrot. I get close and he pulls it away. I'm so fucking sick of this god damn condition..oipjwefwooehfweoifhwepfopjipiwiqjwoefjwedj...I just graduated college and am in the process of looking for a job so I either need to land a call back in the next couple days or I don't know what I'll do. What a shitty fucking day. And I apologize for the strong language, it flowed as I typed - I'm that pissed at this point.
Dallas Mavericks basketball for life

Offline TheCorrectedOne

• Posting Member
i had the same thing over here. my dad and his damn ignorance. even tried to talk me into a diet even though i tried that a 1000 times before and it even looked worse after. but i fought, fought, fought... i only had 1/3 of the money for the surgery and i was already prepared to ask relatives for the rest of the money. in my case the insurance payed(got the good news 1 week before surgery). i kept on telling my dad about my past 15 years of HELL. and he just kept on telling me "we will surely find a solution" and my dad isn't some kind a bum. he's an i.t. guy and could at least have kept me calm for the last 5 months by supporting me financialy. i was realy going psycho from mid april (first consultation) to september (good news from the insurance). all because of my stingy dad. i get real mad when i think of the times when i was 14, i once showed my dad my breasts then and he said "i see nothing". damn ignorant-dad! if i had a son with gyne, that had the guts to talk about it with me i would do everything to make him feel better! even if i had to steal the money for the surgery. that was my litle biography, just to show you how my life sucked. Stay on the Path! i know you can make it!
if you can't accept yourself, you're just living to die soon

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024