Author Topic: Long Time Coming  (Read 3031 times)

Offline Reese12

Well I am scheduled for my surgery in a couple of weeks and the anxiety is starting to build.  I'm a 35 year old male and like a lot of men have lived and dealt with Man Boobs for years (since puberty).  For years I thought I was just fat and over weight, until I went from weighing 270 down to 215 and they were still there.  That's when I realized, OKAY, there's something going on.  It took me a while, and then finally with the support of the love of my life I went to see a doctor.  Dr. Rai (Dallas) who confirmed to me that I had Gynecomastia.  My pre-op is set for 3/29 with surgery on 4/13.  This surgery has been a long time coming, but its almost here.  Its hard not to imagine my life without them, but I think I'll manage.  I'll keep you guys posted (SN:  I'm glad a found this site - I Love the material). 

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Welcome! Happy to hear that things are coming together for you.
Grandpa Dan

Offline hatemymoobs

• Silver Member
I see this is an old thread, how did you surgery go.

I had a consultation with Dr Rai, and of the surgeons I met with in the Dallas area, I kind of liked him the best. Seemed a little too salesy, but not near as much as Hamas, who doesn't even have before and after pictures of his magical cannula.

Anyway, shoot me a message, I'd love to hear from you since I'm also considering Dr Rai someday.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024