Author Topic: Sun tans and breasts  (Read 2516 times)

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
For you guys with breasts ready to just accept them and go out in the sun without a shirt or other concealment, be careful.  Like shoulders, tops of hips, tops of stomachs and other parts that shelf out you can get burned, rapidly. Use sunblock and stay in the shade until you have enough tan to not burn.

hammer

You really want to use the sun block! My dad has had most of the top of both ears removed and his nose cut down to the cartilage because of skin cancer! Debbie has had spots removed twice now thankfully one on the back was very small and just a few months ago one between her right eye and right ear also small, but still left a scare.

I was a carpenter all my life and spent my summers on a farm, but I always would wear a shirt and hat. I had an all over the body check last month and all was good! The resident doctor and I told the student doctor why my breast were so big, the gift of gynecomastia that some men are blessed with as they picked them up and looked under them, lol.

Offline phm

• Bronze Member
Trust me men.  Use the sun block.  Sitting in a surgery chair all day and dealing with skin grafts for cancer sucks worse than gynecomastia.  I forget how many skin cancer surgeries I have had.  Use the sun block!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
I even carry and use a PSD (Personal Shade Device, otherwise known as umbrella).  I spend a lot of the summer at over 7000 feet, a lot more UV than sea level.  I got the worst sunburn in the past 30+ years my first time there staying in the shade with sun block all day from UV reflected off the pool and landscape.

A controlled amount of sunlight-UV however, generates lot's of Vitamin D and I can feel the difference after about 2 weeks.  One can still get a little burn as late as 7 pm and by 8 am in the morning at that altitude. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024