Author Topic: I'm moving on with my choice  (Read 2547 times)

Offline itsjustabra

• Posting Member
In my last post here "I refuse to accept normal", I was still half struggling with my choice to wear a bra. However, after the many helpful responses to my last post and the help of my friend, I have decided to move on with my choice. I took my friends suggestion and got a professional fitting @ Soma. That experience was actually delightful, it was not a nightmare that I thought it could be. So I purchased 2 at Soma and my friend purchased for me two Coobie Bras from their online shop. I dont know how well these Coobies will do for support, but she swears by them. So counting all these recent purchases, I now have 5, is that too many? I'm also in the process of finding a new gp doctor.

“Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes. Don't resist them; that only creates sorrow. Let reality be reality. Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.”
― Lao Tzu

Offline gotgyne

If you are a 40A/B cup as you already wrote, a Coobie bra should work too. I've looked at their website. Especially the bras of the 'Comfort Bra' range look similar to the crop top I wear sometimes (A pic of it is in the 'Acceptance Garments' subforum in my thread 'Crop Top vs. Bra').
The Coobie Comfort Bra in skin should be undetectable under shirts.

A bra is just an article of clothing for people with breasts.

hammer

Depending on where you live and if you wear the bra every day 5 bras may not be enough. I really need to wear them all the time, (at least I should) I'm a 46H so comfort is very important! I'm disabled, so I don't work and sweat so I can get by with 3-5 but if you need to change more and don't have the time to wash them, then more are needed.

Mine also cost $60.00 each which isn't a problem, but if that is for someone that may limit how many you would want to buy for that reason alone.

aboywithgirls

Like your screen name says "it's just a bra". I've been wearing a bra since puberty. A bra is not going to turn you into a woman. I have worn a bra so long, that I don't give a second thought to wearing, shopping, going for a fitting. I wear a 38E or DDD.I do this for comfort and support. I never asked to grow breasts. It just happened for me, the best choice is a bra. It suits me better than the cost, pain, and risks associated with surgery. Normal is a "unicorn", it's something that some believe in but I don't think it actually exists.

hammer

Being an individual is what normal is, or there would be no such thing as personal choice!

Bob

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024