Author Topic: Joining the ranks of men with breasts  (Read 3696 times)

Offline Roadglider

• Posting Member
I've been a lurker here for around a month, and I figured it was time for me to get on board with the acceptance of my new family members.  This is not something I ever envisioned going through; but prednisone therapy had other ideas and it won out.  Now, being on the autoimmune protocol to control my autoimmune disorder and loosing a bunch of weight and still loosing, I find that the "girls" have decided to start growing again on their own.  
Now, I'm making strides to get them the support they need without the discomfort that I don't want.  Several on here have been immensely helpful in this journey and hopefully at some point I can return the favor for someone else who finds themselves in the same predicament.  Looking forward to seeing and replying to the posts on here.   

hammer

Congrats on the difficulty of accepting the unwanted birth of breast, but it could be worse! 
Let me be the 1st to welcome you to the forum! 

Bob 

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Roadglider welcome to the forum. There is a segment of us who prefer not to have their moobs cut off. I have zero embarrassment to having those breasts.

aboywithgirls

Rodglider, welcome to the forum. Half of the world wakes up in the morning,  puts on a bra and deals with having breasts. You're right, it's not the worst thing in the world. Personally, I am very grateful for bras. Not for my breasts, but for a bra because I have breasts and I have chosen not to have surgery. Because of my size, 36H/I, a bra makes my life better. I may not be able to control my breast growth, but, I can at least control the "girls" with my bra.

Blousbunnys

Welcome to the forum. I haven't been here that long myself.  I  have been dealing with the blousebunnys for over 60 years and using bras for support for 50. We are not alone. 

Offline Boomer

• Posting Member
Welcome and know that there are others with the same issues. I'm new also.

Offline expedient-traveller

• Silver Member
Welcome Roadglider! You are most definitely welcome to this arena of sage advice. As a bit of a suggestion, if you want some good support for your new "assets", give a try to Bali underwire bras. They provide wonderful support. If you are not large enough to require strong support be sure to ask some of the other gentlemen who will be more than glad to aid you in any way they can. Be well, be blessed!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2017, 01:21:18 PM by expedient-traveller »

Offline walt

• Gold Member
welcome to the club, Roadglider my granddaughter asked me the other day Grandpa why are you not wearing a bikini top because you have big boobies? so I informed her it was not socially acceptable at this time , so to each their own accept what you  have as I did with grace and a little levity. and the opinion of a 7yr old girl.

Offline Cisco

• Bronze Member
Welcome Roadglider and remember you're among friends.  Here is a group of guys who have experienced growing breasts either as a teenager due to a hormonal imbalance or perhaps later in life as a side effect of medication.  Many of these men struggled with "this new development" but in time came to accept that they had breasts and their life would go on.  Until confronted by the next big decision "bra or no bra".  Most guys in the end decide to wear a bra.  Granted it takes some time to adjust to the idea as well as the physicality of wearing a bra.  But as many long time bra wearers here would agree after time your bra will become just another piece of clothing you wear every day. Once again welcome!

Offline Alchemist

• Gold Member
Welcome aboard.  I've been on this trip for 57 years. Being the one of the local nudists I recommend it for getting used to the situation.  A busy day at a club can be most enlightening, lots of guys with all sorts of breasts and so on.   You get used to all the bodies being uniquely ordinary.  Have fun.

Offline island dude

• Posting Member
Road glider, welcome to this growing community, no pun intended, the first 5 min. On this sight and you know your are one of many. Great place for information, support, and advice. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024