Author Topic: New Dead Period  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I guess winter is here and every one is cold/snowy/rainy and feed up with the weather and I can understand that.  I have one of two cars down as well as the truck and have no desire to work in either one in this cold.  I will probably call the dealership and have the car towed there since I have a slow drain on the car's battery and NO idea what it is and have two leads that are both bolted and clamped together on the positive side and no electrical diagram for the car.  The truck has a similar problem and it is outside as well and it needs other repairs.  Got to pay hundreds on my income tax and property tax and both are coming do, so just a great time of year.  I hope the rest of you are having a better time than I am.  I even stopped at Kohl's today to try on a waist cincher, to pull in the gut a bit and even though I found one, I just could not be bothered to try it on.  God give me some sunshine and heat.  We didn't even have any snow this year to really make it feel like winter just lots of cold damp rain.

If you think I am rambling and looking for a pity party, your right.  Let's find a bar and get good and drunk.  It may not fix anything but at least we'll have fun.

If you wish at admonish me, then please do so. At least it will get us talking.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline brasscar

• Posting Member
I'm in.  What bar, where, and when?

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
I'm in Great Bridge Virginia. So any where near me, 20 miles.

Offline brasscar

• Posting Member
Sorry, I'm in Arizona.

Offline Johndoe1

Spring must be on the way. First major boob sweat incident after a jog. Even a sports bra and a shirt 2 sizes too large can't stop the boob sweat! Life with boobs!
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

We've got a big snow storm coming this weekend! 8 to 10 inches of new wet heavy snow, I'm now looking forward to summer!

aboywithgirls

I figured with a dead spot, why not post a bra pic.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Thanks ABWG that is a nice bra and it liven up the string of conversations.

hammer

I just wish he would stop posting his pictures upside down as I get dizzy trying to stand on my head looking at them, and I'm to old for that, lol!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Bras will pretty much stop the sweat line while not wearing a bra under a t-Shirt will not.

Offline Johndoe1

Lol dame here I'm like love the guy but damnit flip the pic lol and John nice sweat line lol I was not jiggling at all last summer so i always ran freely now my boobs have went from halfway filling an a cup to spilling out of them and I'm jiggling quite a bit. Is there any concern in being noticed wearing a bra by sweat lines?
Also I'm down for a bar sadly I'm in St Louis

My experience has been a good sports bra soaks up a lot of sweat. Of course there comes the point of saturation where the bra can't hold any more and that's when the familiar boob sweat line becomes noticeable. I have also noticed that when I was not wearing a bra sweat would stain my whole chest area. Now in a sports bra the only sweat stain is boob sweat. No one has noticed my boob sweat stain at the gym. Every one else is too busy doing their own thing.

Word of caution. After your workout, get out of that bra as soon as you can and at least rinse the sweat out. A sweat soaked well supportive sports bra acts like a peetry dish next to your skin and over time will cause nasty fungal rashes. I had one and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. The itching will drive you crazy. Mine was in my IMF right where the band/underwire sits. When wearing a bra you can't get to it and the bra rubs it every time you move. 

aboywithgirls

That's a great point! I take my sports bra in the shower with me. I'll wash it and rinse it and hang it to dry. I always have a clean sports bra to wear for a work out.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024