Author Topic: "Sensations of feeling"  (Read 2609 times)

Offline Johndoe1

I do not remember having any "sensations of feeling" on my breasts before I started wearing a bra. I am not talking about the areola, but the whole of the breast. Before I started wearing a bra, my nipples would get sore and raw from the fabric as my breasts moved as I moved, but I don't remember any "feeling" around the rest of my breasts. Now, when I am not wearing a bra, it is like my whole breast can feel the fabric touching the skin as if it has become sensitive to touch, the outer sides seem to be more sensitive but that could be because the fabric is rubbing the skin directly. I don't have that sensation when wearing a bra. I guess it could also be that when wearing a bra, I am supported and the girls are not moving around to rub against fabric like when I am braless and they can do what they want.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline SideSet

I can definitely relate to nipples chafing from rubbing inside my tops  as my breast were constantly jiggling before I started wearing a bra. 

Now that I wear a bra as much as any woman would, when I’m wearing a bra I feel everything nicely held in place and like my breasts are hugged. Those times when I am braless now, I feel the movement of my breasts,  and the feel of them moving against the material of the inside of my tops.  If I am wearing a loose top, once in a while I might feel the billow of air flowing from under my top up over my breasts, particularly the bottoms of my breasts. Of course, when that happens my nipples get rockhard 

Offline Johndoe1

The thought has crossed my mind that I might be on the verge of a growth spurt. 

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
Call me crazy , mine seem to get more tender and sore with weather changes,

Offline Johndoe1

That doesn't sound crazy at all. Particularly if you have a body part you are not supposed to have in the first place.

It does make me more aware of my breasts when not wearing a bra as if the weight and movement isn't enough. 

bikerbob

There might be something to that.  I have noticed when I take off my bra after wearing it all day, when I  put my shirt back on, my nipples are sensitive, presumably from being protected in the bra.  I also think they have become more sensitive since the boobs grew.  Not complaining.

aboywithgirls

I remember complaining to my mother about how my boobs were soar when I was younger. That was one of the main reasons I started wearing a bra so young.

I can echo all of the same issues that others here have stated about breasts being sensitive.  I also gather that a bra makes everything better. We seem to have all of the same reasons as women to wear a bra. I have found myself doing the arm under the boobs if I'm braless, walking up and down stairs.  I don't like the jiggle. That's the whole point of wearing a bra.

Offline Johndoe1

I have definitely become more modest about my chest when I am braless. The movement and jiggle not only is physically uncomfortable where I too will hold my breasts if going up stairs or having to run when braless. I think back to before I started wearing a bra and wonder how did I put up with all the physical discomfort that I did. I completely understand why women complain about wearing a bra but would never go out without one on. I think I can count on one hand how many times I've been braless in public since I started wearing a bra. 

aboywithgirls

Running without a bra??? Never! 

I just left Torrid. I had ordered a bra online and had it shipped to the store. I walked in and the girls there all know me. They asked me "what happened??". I had to wear a binder for a previous errand, I explained. They went outback to get my order. They said "this should help. They felt so bad that I occasionally had to bind my boobs.  The girls at Tory all seemed to be    Blessed similar to Me. So I walked in with a chest that look like Barry overly developed pecs. And I walked out wearing a new under wire 38G. I was much more comfortable both physically and mentally.

Offline blad

During those few times that I am not wearing a bra, I am hyper aware of my boobs and lack of support. Very irritating actually. Hard to imagine not wearing a bra full time.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline SideSet

I feel exactly as Blad  does about this 

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
I am very aware of them if I'm not wearing a bra, which is often around the house. Doubly so on stairs. Having said that I was very aware of them for a long time before I started wearing a bra to control them. 

aboywithgirls

I have the same. Around the house,  I sometimes wear just a bralette instead of my usual underwire bras. They are just easier to slip on in the morning. And yes, with stairs I will take my forearm and hold the girls. Life is just easier wearing a bra. 

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
I agree about it being easier. I knew before I started wearing one that I was having bounce issues, now that I've started wearing one I can tell how much movement there really is.  I've also realized just how much better a band and cup sized sports bra does than the pullover racerbacks I've tried. I wore one of those the other day after a long trip and didn't feel like putting on my usual bra (glamorise 1166) and I realized that all it (the pullover) really did was smash them.  

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024