Author Topic: Good Bye  (Read 3283 times)

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
I am sorry but I keep coming back here to find some new topics but the al seem to be the same just repeated and This site does not appeal to me anymore so like Hammer I am going to say good bye.  I wish the best for those of you here and any who might join but this site is just not what it use to be.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I do get what you're saying.  That said, the forum will lose quite a lot if all the more prominent (and experienced) posters leave.

If you do leave, good luck with whatever the future holds.

bikerbob

The situation may be that you, like many of us on here, have come to terms with your breasts.  We have this boob thing figured out and the stuff on the forum isn't anything we haven't seen before though we occasionally find something useful.  Two and a half years ago, I stumbled across this forum while I was still thinking holy crap, where did these come from and what do I do now?  I was happy to find that I was not alone and learned a lot by just lurking and reading others' posts.  I have figured out by trial and error what bras and what sizes work.  I put one on every morning and go about my business without a second thought.  Now that I am used to them, I think I would miss them if they were gone.  Plus my wife likes them.

It's the newbies on here that need this forum the most, especially when deciding whether or not you should try a bra (yes) and what styles might work for you.  They are where I was two years ago.  I am happy to pass on my experience when I can.

Bridge

The situation may be that you, like many of us on here, have come to terms with your breasts.  We have this boob thing figured out and the stuff on the forum isn't anything we haven't seen before though we occasionally find something useful.  Two and a half years ago, I stumbled across this forum while I was still thinking holy crap, where did these come from and what do I do now?  I was happy to find that I was not alone and learned a lot by just lurking and reading others' posts.  I have figured out by trial and error what bras and what sizes work.  I put one on every morning and go about my business without a second thought.  Now that I am used to them, I think I would miss them if they were gone.  Plus my wife likes them.

It's the newbies on here that need this forum the most, especially when deciding whether or not you should try a bra (yes) and what styles might work for you.  They are where I was two years ago.  I am happy to pass on my experience when I can.
True
Thank you!

Offline Johndoe1

Even though I have come to terms with my breasts, I remember the time when I had not and all the fear and uncertainty that comes along with being male and having a very feminine trait that society views dimly. If I can help someone to navigate those waters, then I am glad to help. And because of my own journey, I have become more of an advocate for body acceptance in general, including breasts or other body anomalies. This has not always worked in my favor, but I have found there are many of us who have breasts who did not ask for them, but have decided having them is not a death sentence and wants to celebrate what they have been given. On another site that is supposed to be about gynecomastia, the general attitude is they must be chopped off and if you don't agree with that, then you are a weirdo and sissy and you are not welcome. But the interesting thing is many of the men who come on there asking if they have gynecomastia really have nothing to worry about. I would trade with them in a minute. Most would be lucky to have AAA cups. Very few men there are as large as many of us here. Many have had reduction surgery and many of those are not happy with the results. Some actually wind up with deformed chests. Seeing those men and hearing those men, it makes me glad I decided to not have reduction surgery. Reduction surgery is not the answer all. And having breasts can be a nice thing at times. Once I learned how to treat my breasts, my life got much better and that helped in my acceptance as well. It's something I wish I had done years ago. I think I would have been better adjusted and not so fearful of my chest.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

bikerbob

Like you, I would never consider surgery.  I know I am getting a bit off topic here, but one thing I don't often see mentioned about breast reduction surgery is that, depending on how large they are to begin with, they usually remove tissue from the lower part of the breast so that the scars don't show as much.  When they do this, your nipples end up in the wrong place and they may need to remove and relocate them.  Once this happens, they will probably lose their sensitivity and they just feel like another piece of skin.  My wife had breast reduction surgery about 10 years ago and that was the case with her.  They removed her nipples, trimmed off all but the center of them, and reattached them higher up.  What used to be a major erogenous zone is now just skin.  I have noticed that a side effect of my new breasts is increased sensitivity in the nipples.  They still look like normal male nipples, but they are erect most of the time and pulling on a shirt after they have been in a bra all day reminds me that they are there.  Not complaining but the loss of sensitivity alone would be enough to dissuade me from surgery.  To put it another way, the $8-10 K surgery might cost, with uncertain results, would pay for a used Corvette and a whole bunch of bras.  Thanks, I will keep them.

Offline Johndoe1

I too have noticed since I started wearing a bra that when braless my nipples are very sensitive. I have actually noticed that my whole breast has become more sensitive when braless. The chafing and movement used to be tolerable before I started wearing a bra, now it's just uncomfortable and irritating and I can't wait to get my bra back on. My nipples and areola are between a males and a females in size. 

Offline Johndoe1

Thank you Exit for your perspective. And thank you for not judging those of us who have decided to keep our breasts. It's all a personal choice and no one desires to be judged on why they chose one way over another.

I can honestly say since I came to terms with my breasts and deal with them as breasts, I have found a confidence in my appearance I never had before. I now have control over my chest and that is very empowering. I am no longer afraid of my chest. And I am still a male. Just with boobs!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2019, 07:08:51 AM by Johndoe1 »

Offline blad

Perhaps, rather than checking out completely, stop by less often and there may be more fresh material to comment on. Posting on forums can ebb and flow back and forth as inspiration strikes. It does not have to be all or nothing. 
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
I second that suggestion.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I think even if you don't see anything new or have commented on a subject before there are always new people finding the board.  There is a value to having current comments, points of view and support recommendations, etc for the new guys.  Speaking for myself, current comments have more weight than ten year old comments.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Thanks GOODNPENTY  But I am still setting her with a 36A+ on the right and a 36A- on the left and it hasn't changed in 8 years so I don't think anything new is going to happen for me and I hate repeating the same o;d stuff over and over again.  If anything changes I will be happy to came back.

Offline SideSet

I was gone for months, but came back.  Not sure how much or long. We should do what works for us

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
Yeah I came back too.  Just for something to look at once in a while.  I make a comment if I find something the interest me, Now days there is little hear I want to comment on.

GrahamB

Perhaps, rather than checking out completely, stop by less often and there may be more fresh material to comment on. Posting on forums can ebb and flow back and forth as inspiration strikes. It does not have to be all or nothing.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024