Author Topic: Breast timing  (Read 2363 times)

Offline AtoDDD

• Bronze Member
Anyone get their breasts between 23 and 43 years old?

Offline JohannK

• Silver Member
Over here.  I was around 24-25 when it started.

Offline Johndoe1

Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Common in the neonatal period. Common again in puberty. In both cases it commonly (but not always) resolves.

In adulthood, the incidence increases with age until the age of about 80 when as many as 70% of men have some degree of gynecomastia. 

For a young man to develop gynecomastia in their 20s and 30s is neither common nor rare.
Grandpa Dan

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Not entirely sure when.  Suspect late 30's to early 40s when I was at my heaviest.  Didn't confirm gyno until mid 40s as the weight loss revealed it wasn't just fat.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I got mine about 12-13 years old.   My breasts were probably bigger than 80% of the girls in my class.   A bit embarrassing, but I didn’t get teased to my face a lot.   Fast forward, I’ve been wearing a bra for the last 7 months.   I’m a 42B/40C, depends on the made.   Best decision I ever made and should have done it sooner.

aboywithgirls

I was around 10 or 11 years old when I began to bud. By the time i was 13, I needed to start wearing a bra. I was  also more developed than most of the girls my age.

I was 16 when I went bra shopping with my mother and was fitted the first time. I was a 34C then. I've been wearing a bra full time for almost 30 years now.

Dudewithboobs

29 when I felt itching and little budding occur stopped and at 31 developed a bit around my under arms and sides of chest. Wasn’t much to be concerned about. 32/33 over a spring summer I grew to a full a cup and 34 now and teetering on a full 34b cup

Offline blad

Grade 7 when I was 13 years old. Same time as most of the girls in my class. 

Started trying bras a year later.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Dudewithboobs

I wish I never had breasts but wish I had them at least when I was younger. I’m sure it isn’t fun especially for any who had noticeable breast growth such as b or c cups but it would have been nice to met my wife and such with breasts vs 5 years later and have shirts that don’t fit right anymore and seeing my wife post pics of us on fb at a pool and such cropped to not show my chest knowing she likely sees it as breasts now and doesn’t want people to say something. I’m glad to be at an age where I just don’t care but wish I did have the time to build relationships with them growing vs being an adult and wondering if people are assuming and whispering that so an sos chest what’s up with that. 

Offline blad

I wish I never had breasts but wish I had them at least when I was younger. I’m sure it isn’t fun especially for any who had noticeable breast growth such as b or c cups but it would have been nice to met my wife and such with breasts vs 5 years later and have shirts that don’t fit right anymore and seeing my wife post pics of us on fb at a pool and such cropped to not show my chest knowing she likely sees it as breasts now and doesn’t want people to say something. I’m glad to be at an age where I just don’t care but wish I did have the time to build relationships with them growing vs being an adult and wondering if people are assuming and whispering that so an sos chest what’s up with that.
Developing breasts at the same time girls do while in school is a very very different perspective than acquiring them later in life. The intense scrutiny by your class peers and the embarrassment is just at a much greater level than when you are an adult.

But in a strange way I think you bond with them more as part of the puberty and growing up experience, particularly if you discover the benefits of wearing a bra at that early age. You begin to identify a bit more what it would be like to be a girl getting her breasts. While it may be embarrassing it can also be strangely satisfying when you accept them for what they are and embrace the benefits of wearing a bra early on. Consider if you have the hormone make up to grow breasts then you may also have a softer disposition than say a full blown male outlook.

aboywithgirls

Blad, you are so right. What you said is absolutely true. While it wasn't easy having the largest breasts of anyone in my class, it was ok.

I started wearing a bra when most girls in my class did. However,  I didn't wear one full time until I was 16. I was able to identify with them why we wear bras.

I also feel that I haf and have the softer, more feminine personality because of my natural estrogen levels. I am grateful for that.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I can relate as I had bigger breasts than almost every girl in my class throughout junior and senior high school.   While I was described as a big teddy bear, I’m sure some of that was because of the extra estrogen I have flowing around.    It’s not a bad thing for sure.   

Offline Johndoe1

Growing up with a noticeable chest has had its ups and downs, that's for sure. Looking back on it though, I wish i had started wearing a bra when I developed. I certainly would have been physically more comfortable, and would have not gone down the rabbit holes of health I did. Looking back, having breasts was not as bad as I thought. Some of the angst I had would have never happened if I had not worried about things I couldn't change and just embraced my breasts and treat them as such. Since I have done that, I am a happier person inside.

aboywithgirls

I can relate as I had bigger breasts than almost every girl in my class throughout junior and senior high school.  While I was described as a big teddy bear, I’m sure some of that was because of the extra estrogen I have flowing around.    It’s not a bad thing for sure. 
Estrogen is not a bad thing, at least to me. I am more in tune with emotions as compared to most men. 

Another advantage for me is I have zero chest, abdomen, or back hair. I even rarely need to shave my face except for a slight mustache that I keep in check.

I do however wear mostly ladies slacks and jeans as well as tops because the Estrogen gave me curves instead of the usual muscles and body hair.

I know that there are lots of guys who cherish their testosterone, which I understand but, E is good for me.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024