Author Topic: Something we may not have considered  (Read 1275 times)

DW20

The onset of Gyno leaves most of us wrapped up in  some sort of identity crisis, conflict of feelings  and the inevitable "to wear or not to wear the obvious garment" + non supportive partners.

I just wonder if we need to realise and address how our partners feel. ? Embarrassment, Us no longer being the man they married, Wondering what their friends might think of them if associated with a "crossdresser" (I use that term here as meaning someone who needs to cross the aisles in shops to find comfort - usually bras).

In my own journey, I realised and addressed some of these issues with my wife who among other things even thought bra wearing might turn out to be a weird journey of mine that might result in a protracted end to our marriage.

There were a few days of relative silence punctuated by supplementary questions - result , as I have shared elsewhere on the forum, is probably one of the most supportive partners on this forum as far as I can judge.

Just a thought for you to chew over
« Last Edit: September 26, 2020, 03:17:41 PM by DW20 »

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
Wondering what their friends might think of them if associated with a "crossdresser" (I use that term here as meaning someone who needs to cross the aisles in shops to find comfort - usually bras).
Nothing wrong with your use of crossdresser here.  I suspect a lot of people would jump to the conclusion that a man wearing a bra is wearing it for some sort of kink (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)  I know that one of my fears is someone discovering and coming to that conclusion.  If someone were to find out, I'd like to be able to tell them why instead of letting their imagination run wild.

Offline robertmorin

I was older when this developed.  The only issue that came up up without saying anything, my wife would not let me wear T shirts out anymore and discarded all I had.  I knew why but went along with it and now wear loose fitting polo shorts

Offline taxmapper

My other half, outside the irritation that her Viking type Arnold chested man wasn't going to be that way, and given her cup size, she mostly decided to be a bit flippant about it at first then just kinda ignores it. 

She wasn't happy about any of it and still isn't, and thinks that it is COVID weight. 
But it started well before then.   So now I gingerly talk about bra types on occasion and share pics of unique bras from Pinterest.  Seems to keep the tension level down. 

TWO FRIENDS!

Dude
There is only one way, that is to start.
One small step, but O what a leap.
Tell her how you feel, tell her why you need a bra. Keep the start very short, 2 maybe 3 bullet points then how she feels and......listen, listen, Listen.
It may be that the wait for the response may be a day or so.

As far as dealing with the children there is only one way  .... together.  You could use this concern about and for the children as an opener. It would be very unusual for the concern not to be mutual.

It does take courage and don't forget to give "processing time". In my experience it is 1000% worth it.

Good Luck
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 02:11:29 PM by TWO FRIENDS! »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024