Author Topic: Well presented boobs are better and more comfortable than attempts to hide  (Read 1428 times)

boobs are normal

Not going to add to the title - and probably won't comment further.

Discuss (if you feel inclined)

Just remember folks - In this sort of exchange everyone has the joy of being 'right'

Offline blad

Hiding; You get to feel hot in multiple layers of baggy clothing that makes you look dumpy. You walk around like the hunch back of Notre Dame to hide them while getting postural pains. You get to say "I can't breath" while wearing compression garments, or walk around with the constant reminder of jiggling boobs.

Wearing a nice fitting bra; You get to enjoy everything comfortably staying in place during the days activities. You get to have better shaping of your boobs for best confidence in your looks. You have less distracting boob bounce to catch other peoples attention. You get to wear normal shirts, with perhaps some pattern to break up any showing of the bra straps. You get to have more postural comfort. You get to feel good about yourself and how you present to others.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2020, 12:47:05 PM by blad »
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Johndoe1

As I have said in other threads, after I started wearing a bra full time, I got noticed less. That sounds crazy considering that now they look more feminine, but I asked my doctor about that and her response was that being supported and contained, there was less movement to draw the eye to so even though they may look more projected and molded in a bra, the eyes are not drawn to a static image unless there is movement or adornment, like a low cut neckline to draw the eyes to. She also said that if the bra fit well and was comfortable, you are not thinking about it and you show a level of confidence that doesn't betray anything.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline blad

She also said that if the bra fit well and was comfortable, you are not thinking about it and you show a level of confidence that doesn't betray anything.
Yes, a comfortable bra provides a level of confidence to the point that you forget you are even wearing a bra and are no longer paranoid that every one is looking at the bumps on you chest. 

Offline Johndoe1

As she also said to illustrate, she asked me if I noticed women who were braless before I noticed women wearing a bra. I said, yes. I seemed to be drawn to that. She said, that's why. That's why women wear different style bras and tops, depending on how much notice they are after. That's a lesson I learned myself and use it to my advantage.

aboywithgirls

I decided (with some help from my mother) when I was 16 that I was better off wearing a bra than not. Once I was properly fitted and started wearing a bra full-time, I knew that I was not going braless again. 

My girls are on the larger side. Im a 36H in most of my bras. Going braless is not much of an option for me. My boobs are feminine in appearance. I have narrow roots and I'm full on bottom,  like a tear drop shape. They are going to look feminine whether I'm wearing a bra or not. I look and feel better wearing a bra. 

We're here because we have accepted our boobs. We're here because Acceptance Garments for the most part, means wearing a bra. Bras aren't for women, they're for breasts. Over half of the world's population wears a bra every day. We just happen to amongst the half that needs the support that comes from a bra.

Offline taxmapper

YES YES AND YES!!!!! 

Discovering early on when they started to pop out, was the look some coworkers gave when they saw the pontoons popping out from under the shirt. 

Its fascinating that they can accept more the roundness of a padded bra on me over my nips popping out. 

Seems more graceful and tactful. 
Doesn't draw as much attention. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024