Author Topic: Miss them!  (Read 1909 times)

Offline Tampajugs

• Posting Member
I had a spectacular case of gynecomastia as a teenager and I had surgery about 10 years ago.  There has been some regrowth but no where near what I used to have.  Its funny I hated them so much but now I wish they were back and bigger than before.  

Offline Tampajugs

• Posting Member
Wow that was a fast response.  Just looking to share my feelings and not be judged, but thanks for the reply.

Offline taxmapper

Feeling unusual myself. 
though I am new to it, I am happy to have them and want them to get bigger. 
its an unusual feeling for sure. 

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I understand that.  I’ve had sizable breasts since I was 11 and I’m now 51.  I’ve worn larger shirts to cover them up in the past.  I never considered surgery because I like my breasts.    About a year and a half ago, I started wearing a bra for support.   If they get bigger, I would be ok with it.  

Offline Tampajugs

• Posting Member
No worries Dudewithboobs.  Tbh I am a little self conscious about this.  It has taken me a long time to realize how much they were apart of my identity and miss them in some way.  I thought surgery was going to be the greatest thing ever, but now I definitely have regrets.

Offline Tampajugs

• Posting Member
I'm glad I had the surgery in a way.  I then had the confidence to meet my wife and do some amazing things with the military.  However before my surgery I could fill a D cup lol and now I miss the constant jiggling and swaying!  They are growing back... Albeit too slowly.

Offline Tampajugs

• Posting Member
Yeah I doubt I will ever get back to that size.  I was pretty hefty too, but the Dr removed almost 2 pounds of glands so there was a lotta boob lol.  I actually finally started to see an endo recently and he even commented on how much I have now and said it was not pseudo gynecomastia.  Turns out I have low T and high E so that explains what going on sorta.  I've been sent for a few follow on tests and a mri.  

My wife can't believe how big they were when we were first married.  Now I'm about a b cup and she believes me now lol.  

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
I did the very best I could to ignore or hide my breasts for 40 years but now I do realize how much they were  always a part of me and now couldn’t ever get rid of them. I too enjoy the jiggle and bounce, even when wearing my most supportive bras I feel the bounce and like Dude, I very much like the feel. It is weird for a guy to say that, it’s weird that we have boobs. It’s weird that we want them bigger and better looking.
Stuff weird! 

Offline blad

I have to say I have also enjoyed the sensations of the breast bounce being controlled by the bra cups and straps. It is definitely a better feeling than fully uncontrolled movement of being braless. I have more confidence when things are under control.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline curiousk

• Silver Member
I did the very best I could to ignore or hide my breasts for 40 years but now I do realize how much they were  always a part of me and now couldn’t ever get rid of them. I too enjoy the jiggle and bounce, even when wearing my most supportive bras I feel the bounce and like Dude, I very much like the feel. It is weird for a guy to say that, it’s weird that we have boobs. It’s weird that we want them bigger and better looking.
Stuff weird!
Traveler, oddly, I feel that exact same way.  For me, it coming downstairs and you feel that controlled bounce.  I understand why women like that feeling and how it increases their confidence.   It is weird to say that you like the feeling of bouncing breasts on your body.  It is what it is I guess........:D

Offline FredL

• Silver Member
I had a spectacular case of gynecomastia as a teenager and I had surgery about 10 years ago.  There has been some regrowth but no where near what I used to have.  Its funny I hated them so much but now I wish they were back and bigger than before. 

Do you have hair loss? You could use Finisteride. Kill two birds with one stone - get your hair and your boobs back! 

GrahamB

I was actually thinking about that today walking in to work like these (bras) are supposed to contain me and yet I still feel them jiggling a little and my bras are quite tight now so I don’t buy in to the cups have room cause I’d be surprised if these fit by summer at this rate. But it is odd to feel them bounce a bit in a bra oddly oddly satisfying and proud.
PROUD Right on the mark Dude!!!  Stand tall, feet together, shoulders back, chest out, be proud. Feel like a man. More over stand mighty. As if to say: I have a chest that is bigger than the other guy. Makes me bigger and more powerful. I've got moobs and you don't.

Offline Goodnplenty

• Bronze Member
I too, love the weight, jiggle and sensitivity of my breasts.  It's still hard to wrap my head around those feelings, even after all these years.  I also get the "I wouldn't mind if they were bigger" thoughts.  I think the rationale is if my C's feel this good D's will feel even better.  It probably doesn't help that my wife loves playing with them and is always coming up behind me and cupping them. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024