Author Topic: Who suffers most.  (Read 1007 times)

Busted (and happy)

We can often get too caught up in our own troubles.
As a diversion and out of interest., who suffers most, well endowed men or flat chested women, or perhaps ladies who, embarrassingly for them, acquire a full set of facial hair?
If any ladies lurk on here, I would value their perspective as much as our own

Offline blad

Anyone out of the norm will tend to feel at least some social judgement.
If the bra fits, wear it.

Busted (and happy)

The Norm = infinite variety
We are constantly falling into the trap of thinking what isn't average is medically abnormal. An assumption that is almost universally wrong.
Every part of the body has an average size but I could get pretty good odds that you cannot produce an individual who is average all over!
Bust size is just the same and is almost always normal irrespective of size or gender

Orb

True!

I have yet to see another person who looks like me.  Right? We are by nature individual. 
I saw someone with a mole where I don't have one.  Strange? Certainly not! 
That's what is so unique and awsome about being human.  I love it.

Orb

Dude,
  That's right. For sure.

Doesn't mean we are less of a man just like a woman with a smaller chest is less of a woman.  Shallow people may judge, that doesn't make them a judge.  Their perception is and always will be flawed.  It's not math.  2 plus 2 isn't 2 in any world outside of math.

Orb

Hey Dude,

Life is and always will be filled with people more full of them selves than others. 
That still doesn't make it right or easy for those like us.  I still struggle, as one who loves the water and has spent much of my life in and around water.  We will never change the ignorant.  Many will change. 
I'm looking at the civil rights movement.  Slow.  Native American rights and views. Slow.   Many schools in my area just now changing their names from Red Skins.  Shameful it took so long.  But it took!
  I, like you long for a world filled with non judgemental people.  I pray I have the courage and whereabouts to continue.  As I do you.

Chin up Mate.  Tomorrow will be a better day!

Offline blad

Developing breasts in school at the same time as the girls in my classes was a difficult time with little resources. Lots of free advice that I needed a bra etc.

I had to agree once I tried a bra out of curiosity that they were right that I did fit one. I began to conclude that I felt more comfortable while wearing a bra even if I felt I could not admit that to my friends.

Once out of school and into university and beyond I was comfortable with the concept of wearing a bra daily for the obvious support benefits and a better presentation of my outline. It was clear to anyone that I was chesty with or without a bra, but at least I felt better about it while wearing one. But I have never wanted to advertise that I was wearing a bra and kept that personal through the choice of shirts that masked the presentation of straps for the most part.

So I really don't mind wearing a bra daily to feel my best, I just want to keep it private but for my supportive wife.

Orb

So true!

Oh how I wish society  would catch up.

I'm at a loss for words.  The general population has so much to learn.
Remember this my friends,  We are right.  Their ignorance doesn't make them correct. 
We are!!!!  They ignore science! 
Chin up!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024