Author Topic: Acceptance and Enjoyment  (Read 1522 times)

Dudewithboobs

One thing I’ve learned after accepting over the last year when things have taken off a bit on growing is enjoying what is happening. While I’m unsure why things continue to grow and thanks to absolute terrible insurance I probably won’t find out lol it hasn’t caused me to panic or fret. I’ve instead just embraced it. Some days I wear a bra others I don’t. And when I don’t I can’t lie I really enjoy how my arms hit them noticeably more than weeks before. And enjoy seeing my shirts stick out and have come to admire how soft my chest has gotten. Often will find myself for no reason reaching up to grab one or both and giving a squeeze or momentary massage and noticing how they’ve gotten fuller. And pinching around feeling how the tissue has expanded and become firmer or denser. 

Idk if others go through this and if it’s just an acceptance or exploration thing  but thought I’d ask what is it about having breasts you enjoy the most. Besides filling out a bra. 

Offline blad

As a young teenager developing breasts seemed like a disaster.

But, unexpectedly, when I tried a bra on for the first time out of curiosity I actually was enthralled by the way my breasts filed out the bra cups. I actually enjoyed the feeling of wearing a bra and how my breasts and cleavage looked in a bra. I liked to feel the bra straps through my clothing and the feel of the beast mass held in the cups.

Suddenly I actually liked having breasts while wearing a bra. It still required time to feel at ease wearing a bra in public and having breasts was still inconvenient in the school years. But without these external pressures of being perceived as "normal" I was quite content with the idea of having breasts and wearing a bra for life. I realized that a bra made having breasts more comfortable both physically and emotionally. I was more content wearing a bra.

Many bras later in life I am still content with my breasts and wearing a bra for them.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2021, 11:22:18 PM by blad »
If the bra fits, wear it.

Offline Moobzie

• Silver Member
Somewhere else on the forum I've mentioned that gyno is "a" symptom of an underlying endocrinological system being 'out of whack' compared to the usual male hormone levels - not the only one, albeit the most 'visible'.

Higher estrogen levels are the cause, so other things so many here have described flow from that.  This includes physical sensations (feelings) and emotional reactions not usual with us (men) when are hormones are 'in whack'.  Yeah, developed boobs feel good - whether we 'like' the development or not.

How we each deal with it is up to each.

Busted (and happy)

Didn't really want them but as  with all things given time, "they grow on you."
Yes, I now like them. They are very much two friends. I like the movement now that is controlled and comfortable in a bra. 
I used to instinctively touch them a lot, now not so much but always give them a good massage first and last thing in the day. I am now proud of them but that only came over a period of a couple of years. 
My wife has increasingly become more interested in them a has come enjoy them as well and that is good, very good

Offline Johndoe1

For many years I loathed my chest. Wanted them gone. Looking back, I think a lot of that came from the discomfort of not being supported. Like many have described, the first time trying a well fitted bra, a lot of the discomfort disappeared. The feeling of being lifted and contained and the lack of motion was a revelation for me. It felt strange, but was not uncomfortable and was quite a pleasurable sensation. Over time my perception of having breasts and my appreciation slowly changed realizing that half of humans have breasts and do just fine with them, maybe I needed to find out about these two mounds on my chest and understand exactly what they are and what I need to do to take care of them. One of the interesting things I found out that women obsess over their breasts. It's the most defining female trait so it figures heavily in many of their decisions of clothing and appearance and they do enjoy self gratification of their own chest in private so why won't we have the same sensation and feelings?
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

aboywithgirls

Appreciate the responses. Though was curious what may be the enjoyment or fondness of breasts and developing them outside of wearing bras. I think it’s a given as one accepts the fact they have breasts and if they get to a size where they ache and pain without some kind of support, trying some kind of support becomes an immediate ah ha moment of this isn’t so embarrassing or bad and actually is kind of nice or thrilling to be able to enjoy them and see what they can do in bras or tops.
Curious if anyone has any particular enjoyments outside of wearing a fitting bra when it comes to their breasts.

Glad to hear your wife enjoys them now too. Our sex life is pretty vanilla and been months since we have been intimate. My wife knows my chest is my most erogenous area and given the growth I’ve had since I’m curious to see if they feel more intense when if we ever are intimate again.
It's difficult to say what kind of sensations you may have. Alot of it is mental. For me, physical contact by my wife is very satisfying just it is for her. She enjoys it when I wear something special, sort of eye candy for her and I enjoy her taking it off so she can gain access what we both want. So yes, I totally enjoy them.

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Appreciate the responses. Though was curious what may be the enjoyment or fondness of breasts and developing them outside of wearing bras. I think it’s a given as one accepts the fact they have breasts and if they get to a size where they ache and pain without some kind of support, trying some kind of support becomes an immediate ah ha moment of this isn’t so embarrassing or bad and actually is kind of nice or thrilling to be able to enjoy them and see what they can do in bras or tops.
Curious if anyone has any particular enjoyments outside of wearing a fitting bra when it comes to their breasts.

Glad to hear your wife enjoys them now too. Our sex life is pretty vanilla and been months since we have been intimate. My wife knows my chest is my most erogenous area and given the growth I’ve had since I’m curious to see if they feel more intense when if we ever are intimate again.
It's difficult to say what kind of sensations you may have. Alot of it is mental. For me, physical contact by my wife is very satisfying just it is for her. She enjoys it when I wear something special, sort of eye candy for her and I enjoy her taking it off so she can gain access what we both want. So yes, I totally enjoy them.
I envy you all… I very much enjoy my breasts, but I wish my wife was not threatened by them. She loves me but is very turned off by them.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2021, 05:47:24 AM by MychalBloodwing »

Offline Traveler

• Gold Member
Like most men, of course with exceptions, it was quite a problem growing up with boobs. Won’t go into all the past issues but now that I’m bra’d up I truly enjoy how I look. After the swoop and scoop I look down and see respectable sized breasts and I feel very pleased. Even after giving a shake to settle them in there is a still a poof of boob over my bra that tells me I’ve grown to fill the bra completely. Once a boob man always a boob man, even if they’re my own!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024