Author Topic: 34's Pre-Op and Post-Op Photos  (Read 10501 times)

Offline 34andReady

• Posting Member
Well, golf went GREAT yesterday!

I started out wearing my new Under Armor compression T.  It felt great... until I had to swing.  It was way too restricting so I decided to take it off after the first hole.  I kept close tabs on how I was feeling incase I felt like I needed to put it back on.  But that never happened.  Aside from some slight tightness, I felt AWESOME!  At no point did I feel sore.  In fact, when I got home and all through the night, I felt better than I had since the surgery.  Maybe getting out and swinging loosened my up!  So far so good with how I feel today.

Looking forward to being near 100% for my trip on Wednesday.  I have my 2nd post-op check-in appointment tomorrow afternoon.

Offline legalman

• Posting Member
excellent results. did you mention who was your surgeon?

Offline 34andReady

• Posting Member
excellent results. did you mention who was your surgeon?

Thank you!

My surgeon was Dr. Richard Bartlett out of Brookline, MA.

http://www.richardabartlettmd.com/

Offline 34andReady

• Posting Member
Hi guys!

Had my 3+ week post-op appointment this afternoon.  My doctor told me that I look great and that we "really hit a home run."  He cleared me to get back to playing golf and took off the nipple-tape.  So I figured this would be a good time to post new photos.

This is 29-days post-op.  I feel great and couldn't be more pleased with the results.  The nipples look a little wierd but I am confident that they will sort themselves out over time.  I'm off on vacation tomorrow so I'll catch you guys on the flip side!

Offline ddh

• Silver Member
Perfect results!

Enjoy that golf trip!

Offline postiey

• Gold Member
good results mate, ye enjoy the golf trip u deserve it.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024