Author Topic: Support stockings ? Off topic sorry.  (Read 5356 times)

Offline TheDane

• Posting Member
If they dont stay up, get a garter/suspender.  I bought 8 strap suspenders from STOCKINGS HQ .com they were far less expensive than anything stateside. And well made.  I got some compression stockings from them as well. Needed them because my legs would constantly hurt from standing on cement floor, they had extended sizes.  Mostly made for plus size women or really tall.  Im tall and wanted 36" inseam or more and they had to fit around my huge quads. They work like the ones i would buy here for about 3 times more. Shipping was like $8 from UK.

aboywithgirls

I have also found pantyhose to be my friend because of my vericose veins. And.... depending on the amount of hair you have on your legs, keeping them shaved helps out alot. The pantyhose stay up better and they don't tug on your leg hair so much. 

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
I got a garter made in Poland for 13.00 on ebay.
The hair on my lower legs has fallen out so I may as well shave my thighs to make it look more even and help them stay put.

Thanks guys.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
The subject of hair is an odd one.  I have no air at all on my legs,  and very light hair on my arms; but I have a very heavy beard and lots of hair on the torso, both chest and back.  On the scalp, I am quite bald. . 
Grandpa Dan

hammer

For me, my leg hair is very fine, I had a very hair chest and back until I lost the testicles, after that I also lost all the hair on my back, chest and under arms! the hair on my head is still full, however I do have a high for head and a little thin in that area and I have a full beard as well! I keep the beard trimmed at about 4" long now. the hair on my head is kept at 3/4" or shorter.

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Mine has been falling out on my legs and arms. 4 Dr have no idea what is going on with me. Been sick for months.

hammer

Mine has been falling out on my legs and arms. 4 Dr have no idea what is going on with me. Been sick for months.

Have they checked your  thyroid?

Offline 46bboobs

• Silver Member
Thyroid, heart, liver, kidneys, arteries, cholesterol, sodium all check out fine.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024