Author Topic: Diet feeling crappy  (Read 3138 times)

Offline kane790

• Posting Member
I got the surgery done on Friday, and I came back to work  on Wednesday. I should have took the whole week off. I feel like I am getting fat, no exercise but a lot of eating. I'm afraid I will get out of shape. One day Im stoked, the next day Im depressed, when is all this crap going to be done with???

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Dude...

Depression can be a part of healing...  Just hang in there... You'll be fine....  ;)

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline dcvet

• Silver Member
eat some ice cream, it'll make you feel better  ;D

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
yeah i felt so depressed for the first week after my surgery, was crazy how low i felt lol.

as for diet wise i was eating:
porridge in the morning with fruit
tuna and pasta for lunch
chicken/fish and veg for tea
and maybe a choclate bar thrown in the day somewhere.

found that i stayed the same amount of body fat and only lost a little muscle as i was eating alot of protein. Also eating healthy like that makes you feel good about yourself, and all the goodness in the foods will aid your recovery  ;)

plus its very cheap, got 3kg of pasta which lasted me a month for £2. box of porridge whihc last me 2 weeks costs £1. fruit costs £3 a week. tuna, if you can get it on the buy one get one free only costs like 35p a tin. veg you can get frozen stuff which costs £1 and lasts two weeks. and chicken or fish, you can just buy the cheap stuff or get it on deals.

Offline snycs10

• Bronze Member
People really eat porridge?

Offline lexuslexus

• Bronze Member
lol yeah, well i used to weight lift, and nothing bulks you up like a bowl of porridge in the morning and a pint of milk lol

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
People really eat porridge?

Many people eat Oatmeal for brekie...  It's good for you my man!

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024