Author Topic: Do all doctors use the compression vest?  (Read 2211 times)

soljah808

I was wondering if the compression vests are widely used by doctors all over. im in hawaii and my doctor is great and i heard tremendous things from him but i really dont wanna wear this bandage for 4 more weeks and during school.. thanks

DrBermant

I was wondering if the compression vests are widely used by doctors all over. im in hawaii and my doctor is great and i heard tremendous things from him but i really dont wanna wear this bandage for 4 more weeks and during school.. thanks

Sorry, each doctor has his / her own techniques and preferences.  Not all use After Gynecomastia Surgery Compression Vests.  By using such vest and other components of my technique I am able to post very early After Gynecomastia Surgery Healing Pictures.  You can find some images early after surgery posted on this site by some patients, but rarely on doctor's websites. 

We have many patients wearing their compression garments during school.  They tell me the garment is no concern at all.  Actually the garments are a factor in comfort after gynecomastia as well as permitting earlier motion and activity by stabilizing healing tissues.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024