Author Topic: How long is the tape on the nipples supposed to stay on  (Read 3084 times)

Offline budselect

• Posting Member
I had surgery a little over two weeks ago, and the tape is still covering the nipple incision.  Do I just leave it on until it falls off on its own or should I take it off?
22 y/o
Los Angeles, Ca
Puffy Nipples for 3 years!!! Sucks...

Offline Sheldon

• Bronze Member

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
They told me one week.

I was thinking of changing it a few times - i.e. putting a clean plaster on every couple of days. Is this an ok idea I wonder?
Surgery completed. Mission accomplished!
2/6/09. Dr. Karidis, UK.

Offline thetodd

Nah leave um on cellar theyl stay on sound for one week, make sure you have a shower when you remove them off after 7days and theyl come off easy

Cellar your armpit incision ones may be nightmare, i had an alerigic reaction to them (sweating). And i left them off post op after 3 days and had no problems

Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Cellar_Door

• Silver Member
Nah leave um on cellar theyl stay on sound for one week, make sure you have a shower when you remove them off after 7days and theyl come off easy

Cellar your armpit incision ones may be nightmare, i had an alerigic reaction to them (sweating). And i left them off post op after 3 days and had no problems

Yeah I remember you saying there were a nightmare to put on (plasters in the armpit area). Allergic reaction...nice. I know the type, they're harmless anyway.

Did you shower every day? I ask just because, won't the plasters naturally fall off before the week is up?

So far I've asked you about a million questions, in this post and others...so, it's much appreciated

Offline thetodd

i had a few showers a day, the plasters are totally waterproof and although they let a bit of water in the plasters wont come off and they dry out pretty quick

Although its a bit painfull, be firm with the plasters and take your time putting them on!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024