Author Topic: 1 Week Post Op!  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Elbruto

This is a great site. I'm 18 and seeing so many success stories made me get surgery the 8th of July. Now I'm 1 week post op and everything is good. I am skinny and only had unilateral gyne (very minimum) in the left side since 15 years old and this was beginning to get my nerves.

The surgery didn't hurt at all not one of the 7 days have I complain I have been able to raise my hands now and all is good except the numbness of the aureola.

Only set backs I have seen is that everyone uses a compression vest but my doctor didn't send me one I don't know if it is obligatory to have one. Second the left areola is darker but the doctor says that the color will come back to normal in time. (how much time?). And last is that the tip of the left areola doesn't stick out as the right normal side it is just flat. (is these permanent or only for some time?) the doctor said it will all go back to normal but I don't know.

At least my chest looks much much better and I am happy that I had this surgery it looks much better and the scar isn't that much.     

Thanks in advance for answering my questions.

Maybe I can post some pics later.

Offline zerouk99

Congrats Elbruto on your surgery.

i have done my surgery yesterday; and didn't feel a thing; all i remember is having a conversation with the nurses before the surgery; and then "Welcome Back" from the same nurse after the surgery; magic!!!

i am wearing a compression vest though.

Offline Elbruto

Grats zerouk99 on your surgery too. I didn't feel a thing I also fell a sleep and then I woke up in an instance. :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024