Author Topic: In Detail After Surgery  (Read 2162 times)

Offline blackcladlizard

• Posting Member
I just had my surgery yesterday 8-18-09. After the surgery I thought it was just going to be drowsiness. I was wrong. I didn't know about the nausea or the incredible weakness and bieng able to urinate. It took me almost all night to piss. I don'n know what kind of anesthetics (I know I missed spelled) but I got several shot in my spinal cord. I have a couple of bruises on my back and I have two ''drainage holes'' one on each side of each boob. Did anyone feel anything similar? The  bruises are really anoying on the chest. Ouch!

Offline markd

• Posting Member
had my surgery on the 11th aug, still got a lot of bruising and a bit of pain they took 400cl from each side. it may take up to 6 months to all settle down but it's a small price to pay for the freedom to wear what you want, not to keep covered up all the time, be patient my friend & enjoy the results

Offline notobvious

• Bronze Member
had my surgery on the 11th aug, still got a lot of bruising and a bit of pain they took 400cl from each side. it may take up to 6 months to all settle down but it's a small price to pay for the freedom to wear what you want, not to keep covered up all the time, be patient my friend & enjoy the results
lol...400cl would be 4 litres from each side. I don't think anyone has those kinda moobs :p

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024