Author Topic: Gynechomastia twice please HELP  (Read 1978 times)

Offline nonameplease

Hey guys, 3 years back i had pain in my nipples and had to consult a doctor to show my fluffy nipples, and came to know that i have gynechomastia. Ever since my life has changed, embarrassed to wear T shirt and all kind of stuff but still tried to deal with the situation and thought of going into a surgery  when years pass by. Now i am 21 and 2 days back all of the sudden my nipples start to pain all over again first right and now both. I have a delayed puberty so i used some testosterone tablets 3 years back, that is after i got gynechomastia, and i stopped using it in couple of months.

I am 100% sure its the Moobs( gynechomastia) pain again. I was wondering , why is it happening to me again. My moobs are not severe although noticeable  while wearing t shirt. I can go through surgery for atlest 2 more years, cause i am attending college.So far my Moobs looks the same size as before except for little more fluffy nipples, i am still going through the pain. Do you guys know whats wrong, your response will really help me a lot.

Thank you

Noname

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024