Author Topic: Just had surgery  (Read 2114 times)

Offline kronos

Just had surgery this morning for puffy nipples (gland and a little lipo) ;D  ;D. I have the drains in and am feeling goooood from the meds. I'll post some pictures up after I get the bandages/drains off in a few days. Been waiting a couple years for this surgery and I can't believe I finally got it! So happy, hope the results turn out fantastic.  :)

These drains are fucking annoying though  :-\

Offline 303MattS4

• Posting Member
Congrats! Hope everything turns out great for you. My surgery is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 9:30am. Sitting in a hotel room in Richmond, VA counting down the hours!

Offline thezombie

• Bronze Member
kronos - i had drains too -- for 2 days.. but there wasn't much blood accumulating which I think is supposed to be a good sign..
i waited for 8years to get my surgery done:).. it feels so different now.. I am happyy.... at the same time I feel like  missing sumthing..haha. thats so funny
:P

matt - all the best mate:)
====================================================================
My Before and After :
https://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=21866.msg148419#msg148419
====================================================================

Offline Fatboyslim

• Bronze Member
    • Running For My Existence
Congrats to you Kronos and good luck to you Matt - it's a piece of cake so no worries. ;) It took me ~35 years to get the surgery (49 now) and I really regret it took me so long to get it done.
...These drains are fucking annoying though  :-\
Not sure how I lucked out but I didn't need the drains which made me very happy.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024