Author Topic: Surgery in 5 days but 2 big questions ...  (Read 2790 times)

Offline zven

Hi guys,
I'm from Germany and I have my surgery on monday. But I have 2 really big questions:

1. When it's cold in the room or I'm excited, when the doctor checks me before surgery, can he still see my problem?
I mean there is a huge difference, if they're normal + bad looking or pulled together and normal looking.

2. That leads to my second question:
If the nippels have both stages during the operation, is it bad for the final result?

Thanks guys!

Offline scrabble

• Bronze Member
The same questions went through my mind but don't worry about it. When it comes to the examinations, ofcourse make sure your nipples are puffy, but just try not to think "this room is cold" whilst he makes the markings. If your nipples harden during surgery, then ofcourse it makes the reduction more difficult, but all he has to do is wait a couple of minutes and it's back to being puffy [is 2 minutes of normality before back to reality not the bane of our lives?]. After that he starts making the incision - in my case this was cutting around the areola edge to like remove the niplpe completely, then make it into a smaller and more fitting circle, meaning that the nipple can't harden?

Don't worry about it :P

Offline Neil123

• Bronze Member
That's actually a very good question that the guy from Germany asked!
so.. how did the operation go? any pics? hope you are well.
Regards

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024