Author Topic: 2 weeks post op(pics)  (Read 2027 times)

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
hey guys im new to this forum but ive known about this site for a long time.I finnaly got the surgery done after 8 years of dealing with this. Im 2 weeks post op what do you guys think?

Offline element_01

• Posting Member

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
Wow,man! Looks great!  How are the nipples and scars looking so far?

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
Thanks man! Scars are looking really good I'm positive they will be hardly noticeable when everything heals up. There's still some swelling but that will go down with time. The hardest part of all this is not being able  to work out for a month. Oh well it will all be worth it!

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
Awesome.  Did you have lipo and excision?  Still wearing the vest?  This vest sucks.  I'm 24 hours out of surgery, this vest and drain setup truly sucks!   Any tips that you can share for recovery?

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
i had lipo and excision done. Im still wearing my vest even though my doctor's nurse told me i only needed to wear it for 2 weeks. I agree its annoying but it helps allot with the swelling from what i can see. Im probably gonna wear for at least another two weeks. The drains was the worst part once you have those out you will feel much better i had mine out in 2 days i guess it depends on your doctor and your case? My advice would be wear that vest 24/7 and take it easy for the first couple of days,drink lemon water apparently it helps with the swelling. Im sure your gonna be super stoked once you see your new chest im soo glad i got this done.

Offline Showtime620

• Silver Member
Great to hear.   Yea, the drains blow. They make everything difficult. For me the come out Monday morning.   Surely, this will be the ONE weekend that doesn't fly by, but If my chest looks half as good as yours, it'll be worth it.  Glad you said lemon juice works, I've been drinking a shipload of it.  I've had a few shots of apple cider vinegar, tuna in water with garlic, a few bags of spinach leaves, some oranges and broccoli.  I'd love nothing more than a giant pizza, but that bad shit has no nutritional value and can only hinder the recovery.  In afraid to see how badly my house is going to smell after this experiment.

Keep us posted on your recovery!

Offline element_01

• Posting Member
will do  man! like i said it sucks for the first couple days but you will be back to doing your usual stuff within a week. obviously no heavy exercise but you know what i mean.Keep my posted on your results aswell!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024