Author Topic: please help is this normal  (Read 3190 times)

Offline notweakwilled

• Posting Member
PLEASE help

4 days post op

Offline notweakwilled

• Posting Member

Offline notweakwilled

• Posting Member

Offline fix_it

Looks a lot better than mine did after surgery, I was swollen and black/blue.  Yours looks good for a few days I think.

Offline coorsbright

• Posting Member
Totally fine.  they pulled 2 hockey pucks out of me.  wear your protective shield

Offline notweakwilled

• Posting Member
what about this now?

Offline notweakwilled

• Posting Member

Offline coorsbright

• Posting Member
Yup. you ever seen nose surgery? Your good

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
Yep. Mine looked similar, even developed a large scab over both nipps. Theyre going to go through a LOT of changes in the next few months.

Offline bluephiman72

• Posting Member
Granted, it's not the most attractive thing to look at, but you have to give the body time to heal. And heal it will!! You'll be amazed how different things will look in just a week or two.

Offline notweakwilled

• Posting Member
So I'm now 2 weeks post op and I feel like this has not improved whatsoever in the past week.

In fact, I'm noticing more pain on one specific side this week. I live in Cincinnati, OH and traveled to San Francisco to have the surgery so following up locally in person is not possible. Email is how we stay in touch and almost every response is short and "normal healing" is the only response I get so I'm seeking other advice as well.

Here are pictures as of today (2 weeks post op).

One side seems like it protrudes like it did pre surgery. The other side seems flat - but they both have big black marks over the top of the nipple and nothing seems to be improving at all...

Advice?

Offline notweakwilled

• Posting Member

Offline notweakwilled

• Posting Member
I mean I literally feel like I don't have a nipple - it just looks like a lump of stuff - This is not normal compared to other people I've seen with the same surgeon

Offline notweakwilled

• Posting Member
This is in the mirror... you can see how my left side protrudes like it did pre surgery.. The other side isn't like this at al...

Offline fnnewguy

• Silver Member
relax man, thats how mine looked im almost 5 weeks post op, and things are settling down, slowly....just like all the doctors told us.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024