Author Topic: 4 weeks post op. Pics. Swelling?  (Read 2480 times)

Offline ash1979

Hi Guys.

Had Surgery 4 weeks ago. Everything went well. Easier process than I thought it would be. The worst part was the anticipation!

Anyway, I am feeling a bit discouraged with my results. I know it's too early to judge, but I feel like I still have the man boob hanging! What do you guys think? Any one else felt this way at 4 weeks? Could there still be a big change in swelling to come?

Thanks!

Offline nipsofpeace

• Posting Member
If you could provide a 1/4 angle turn picture (like your first pic) it might help us judge it better.

Are you planning on exercising after you're fully recovered? Dropping some bodyfat will definitely make it look better.

Offline ash1979

Yes, I am working on the fat body! Diet and exercise... Hoping to drop about 20. Here are a couple more pics...

Offline chiguy10

• Posting Member
I see a big difference.
Congrats!

Offline ash1979

I see a big difference.
Congrats!

Thanks! I can see a difference. I was just hoping for a bit more. My doc says there's still swelling but I don't feel like it hasn't changed much in the past 3 weeks.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Just give it a bit more time -- four weeks is early in the healing game.

Once 4-6 months has elapsed, you should have a much better idea of the results of your procedure.  If you feel there is residual tissue there, then have a heart to heart talk with your surgeon.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024