Author Topic: 3 weeks and seems like it's back again !!!  (Read 2499 times)

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hi Guys:

Today I am almost 3 weeks post ops. Still wearing my tensor belt and compression t's on top of it. Swelling is little now. White tape is also taken off from nipple. Looks good. No scar or lipo visible.

But concern I have is, I feel like I am getting my boobs back. Is it normal ? My doctor took out almost 900ml of fluid from my cheast. It is deiffnetly smaller than before but as day goes by, I feel that it is becoming bigger as swelling go away. I am really worried. My doctor told me it may be 4-6 months before I get the full result but just wondering is it normal that after surgery, you get flat cheast and then couple of weeks after you get your 'boobs' again and then they go away for good ???

Please post your comments from your experience.

Thx.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

Offline ghostrider

• Bronze Member
  • surgery done 05/09/06
hi mate when you say that your doctor took 90ml out of your chest....do you mean by a needle and syringe after your surgery and was it just fluid or do you mean fat that was liposuctioned out?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2006, 05:26:13 AM by ghostrider »

Offline nonini

• Silver Member
i think he means during lipo.
The term fluid can be missleading coz it includes the anasthetic that they pump into you its better t ask how much fat the sucked out.

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
It's not 90ml .... it's 900 ml total, took out at surgery table. That's a lot, i think.

Today it's 3 weeks and certainly, I feel heavy cheast. And small boobs too. I am still wearing a tensor belt. I have my next appointment with Dr. on next tuesday. Let's see that he says?

Also, if i look at other angle, he did reduce quite a lot size. If I raise my arms up, then seems like a flat cheast. So seems like joining gyme and some cheast excersice migh work well for me. So starting soon that.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024