Author Topic: discharge?  (Read 3101 times)

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
i just discovered tonight something that at first was cool then very very odd :-\
the little bumps around my nipple started leeking a small amount of a clear liquid. i touched it with my finger and it made the skin on my finger very soft. what in the world just happend?
less than 30 days till im 14

DeeDubStyle619

sounds like your estrogen levels are very high.

Offline Dr. Elliot Jacobs

• Elliot W. Jacobs, MD, FACS
  • Senior Moderator
    • Gynecomastia Surgery
Not unusual and nothing to worry about.  You may wish, however, to consult an endocrinologist to evaluate your hormone levels.

Dr Jacobs
Dr. Jacobs 
Certified: American Board of Plastic Surgery
Fellow: American College of Surgeons
Practice sub-specialty in Gynecomastia Surgery
4800 North Federal Highway
Boca Raton, Florida 33431
561  367 9101
Email:  dr.j@elliotjacobsmd.com

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
just remember im 13.
and really there wasnt very mutch comming out just a little drop of the weird stuff

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
bump. (this means add message to bump topic to the top)

DrBermant

i just discovered tonight something that at first was cool then very very odd :-\
the little bumps around my nipple started leeking a small amount of a clear liquid. i touched it with my finger and it made the skin on my finger very soft. what in the world just happend?

Montgomery gland or Areola Glands are tiny sebaceous glands in the areola designed to lubricated and protect the skin.  They are a normal component of the mammal breast in both men and women. In pregnancy and under hormonal stimulation in a male, these glands can become more pronounced. Male Nipple Discharge is another matter that does need an evaluation by an experienced Endocrinologist.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

Offline bill1177

• Posting Member
thanks. you know, i was online when i came across gyno on;y to realize that i have it myself  :P its very miner though

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024