Author Topic: Gyne and puffy nips  (Read 2322 times)

cody sockeye

What's the difference between gyne and puffy nipples? I'm 14, I don't think I have gyne but I haven't been to my doctor yet. However, I've had puffy nipples since I was about in fourth grade, and needless to say that's a long time. Please someone explain the difference between gyne and puffy nipples to me and the different methods of taking care of them at my young age. Thanks in advance,

Cody

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Puffy areolas is one form of Gynecomastia.

The only way to 'try' to get rid of puffy areolas is by having Gynecomastic Reduction Surgery (GRS). However, at 14, many GP's and PS's will advise you to wait until puberty is complete. Usually 18 years old give or take.

Sorry dude... not much you can do but wait.

If it bothers you, then you may want to purchase a few compression shirts to conceal the condition.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

cody sockeye

Could i still get this surgery at 14? As you probably know gyne totally screws you out of doing a lot of things that other people can. I live in florida and all i want is to be able to go to the beach without being embarrassed or getting teased. ive tried numerous times to do it, but every time i do and i mean EVERY TIME someone says something about it. Its not like im obese, and i've just had it for so long that i would do anything to get rid of it.

cody sockeye

Thank you so much. I live with just my mom, and money is really really low. I wouldnt expect her to pay for it. I just turned 14 which is the minimum legal working age. I already have 2 jobs, one at a supermarket and one as a private commercial fisherman, and I really hope that it is possible for me to get the surgery. I'm really glad I found this message board. I've heard a lot of encouraging things :)

Offline avillax

• Posting Member
come to mexico   $800 for lipo with a real good plastic surgeon.
Although you donĀ“t get rid of the problem entirely because puffy nipples need gland excision, I am figuring out that if I stop working out on my chest at the gym, the puffyness will mostly stop.

However before the lipo, the puffyness was really noticeable before working out and working out on my chest hid it.
So you can hide it by working out on your chest, and once you get lipo just stop working out on your chest.

On the other hand if you get gland excision you get rid of the problem forever, however not many doctors perform that operation.

Offline scott bev

• Posting Member
Can your puffy nipples disperse before you finish puberty?

Offline avillax

• Posting Member
thats what they all say, even they told me that as well when I was in puberty, but it was a lie. I think 99% they don't go away after puberty.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024