Author Topic: Doc only wants excision  (Read 2909 times)

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
I'm suspecting I need a tiny bit of lypo, but my PS quoted me at 5700 for everything, and he only suggested excision.  He may be right, since the only thing ruining the contour of my chest is the gland, more prominent on my right side, and the fact that I'm relatively skinny.  Is it a rare thing to only do excision?  If you could take a look at my pics to see what i'm talking about.  Going by feel, there is hard tissue behind each nipple, and only a tiny amount of fat, i believe.  Should I press him for lypo too?
I have another consultation with another doc Tuesday, and I'll ask this same question.  Wouldn't hurt for another opinion.

Offline broadsidebrother

• Bronze Member
I had a good success so far with excision only. Its been 7 weeks and still some swelling, but every doc has there own opinion, If you questioning it then go with your gut and get a second opinion.

Offline MSJ108

where are the pictures?

Offline mannyman742

• Silver Member
where are the pictures?

In my signature, the flikr link.

Offline MSJ108

Manny you have a very very mild case. I personally wouldn't drop 7,500 for surgery if my chest looked like yours. Just my two cents

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
two cents is fair, but it's all relative, high school can still be hell, it can still screw up a life, it can still make you unhappy, and you can still get it done for a fair piece less than that. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024