Author Topic: Another Victim  (Read 3507 times)

Offline beanzie

Hey Everyone,

I am a 22 yr old guy from Amsterdam, living in Chicago now and first and foremost I gotta say that it is so weird and good at the same time to find guys who have the same problem as me before coming here, I always hought I was one of maybe a handful in the entire world to suffer from this *bleep*-ing nightmare.
My problem is that I started working out everyday and although I get harder pecs the shape won't budge.
And I don't have the money for surgery.
When I was younger I had a very harsh skin decease (not sure what to call it in English, something like eczeme?), but due to that I have had a lot of hormonal lotions, and my mom thinks that has a lot do do with it.

It's so true what everyone says about it ruining so much occasions, like the beach, hanging out with friends, sex etc.

Is there any other way to get rid of 'em besides surgery, especially the fat on the side of 'em (excercises etc.)???
Here are my pics..

p.s. What are gland and excision???
« Last Edit: August 31, 2007, 11:30:28 PM by beanzie »
I wished I had the money...

GynO_DuDe

Eczema ... Yes, all the creams to decrease inflammation etc contain steroids.

Same with the BLUE inhalers for asthma ...

Plus being over weight.

ALL 3 FACTORS that I personally have suffered from at a younger age ... I know for a fact I inflicated gynecomastia upon myself.

Just lose weight so forget about weights now ... LOTS OF CV, and a quick blast of REPs on weights at the end of the session.

Then you will eventually need surgery to rectify it as the above post suggests.

Offline beanzie

First and foremost thanks for the replies :), I think I inflicted it upon myself as well and  I also had asthma(blue inhaler),
can you tell me what CV's and REP's are?
And can you also tell me what gland and excision are.

Thank you

GynO_DuDe

Yeah ... pretty much sums it up. I had severe gyne just like you and I know for a fact I inflicted it upon myself. Serves me right to be honest ... Atleast im thinking straight now and sorting myself out.

Erm, CV is Cardio Vascular which means running, cycling, cross training etc and REP work I mean do weights, but light weights and more reps so your burning yourself out ...

Gland is tissue thats grown and needs to be removed via excision and where as Fat can be burnt off but can also be LIPO'd ...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024