Author Topic: It's Pretty Bad  (Read 4909 times)

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
  • Even Fools Are Right Sometimes.
I took these photos today. I have gotten out of shape pretty bad. I took these sitting down let me know if you need me standing.

« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 11:20:59 AM by BoneBleached »
Tired of being that one link that just cant break

Offline xoxoxoxo

• Gold Member
I think that's huge dude, what are your methods of hiding it? do your friends teased you about that?

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
I dont know you are sitting down, I was definitely bigger than that I think, but yeh you have it. Amazing tattoos though, whats the significance if the one on your stomach?

Offline George Pope, M.D.

• Supporting Doctors
    • Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
He obviously drives a Cadillac (or would like to).
George H Pope, MD, FACS
Certified - American Board of Plastic Surgery
Orlando Plastic Surgery Center
www.georgepopemd.com
Phone: 407-857-6261

Offline Whiff

• Bronze Member
ah thats what it is being european I dont see see that very often, well never really ... thanks Doc

Offline **Gynefor**

• 37 yo - 184 cm - 82 kg
Not so bad, I think I would lose weight first and do weights. That should help.

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
Well I'm deployed so from January to mid April I was working out in the gym like crazy with my friend who is basicly an awesome bodybuilder, he got me in pretty good shape, but when we packed up from where we were to come where we are now I wasnt able to workout for a month, then lost motivation, I just got out of shape really fast and my chest is the worst its ever been and I think its because I put more muscle on behind the gynecomastia. I have been riding the bike a little bit and going to start running outside with one of my friends as well as start weightlifting again.

I have lost about 10-15 pounds since Ive been deployed, but I'm just at my worst right now.

As far as the tattoo on my stomach got it a couple years back before my first deployment to iraq, me and my buddies went out got drunk and decided to get tattoos together lol, We obviously got cadillac tattoos. Its just a funny tat really, something stupid ive done lol.

And I dont really hide it because I dont really have anyway how, I just like to pretend nobody can tell. Altho my friends do point it out to me sometimes, its like hey dumbass I know I got man boobs It is my body you know. I hate my friends sometimes.

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
Here are a couple pics of what Im capable of looking like. I was in good shape until last summer I fell off a humvee and that sorta just made me lazy I guess.

This was about 1.5 years ago (right before I got out of shape)

And this was right before I joined the Army (Around 3 years ago)

Offline lboogie

• Posting Member
From those old pics and the pics now it just looks like you got outta shape.  Get back into shape.

Offline balalayka

• Silver Member
I agree with lboogie. I think the gland component is very small. You just tend to put fat on your chest. Get back in shape and see how it goes. Though chest fat can be hard to get rid of but give it a try.

Offline kingboob

You older pictures prove that diet and exercise should be your first option here............ unless something has gone wrong with your hormones your chest appears to be mainly fat........... which I would say is great news to be honest, you can potentially get rid of the boobs without having surgery.

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
Well even in those old pics I was self conscious about it but now I would love to look like that, but I plan on getting back in shape but still getting surgery, I really think for me to be completely satisfied the surgery is needed.

Offline BoneBleached

• Posting Member
And from looking at my pics, can anyone tell me what my bro size is, I don't by any means plan on getting a bra, I just want to know.

And also the weird thing is although I have put on fat, I noticed my gynecomastia got worse after weightlifting, I got into weightlifting early in the year and I did it religiously. Any connections there? I was taking supplements but I don't think any of it that cancause gyne

Offline thetodd

I think even 3 years ago you had a similar case of gyne, its just due to tensing/lighting that it doesnt look so bad

I wouldnt call it a serious case of gyne, id say its moderate but youd definatley be a candiate for surgery if you felt inclined that way. I often see blokes on the US Side just doing loads of bodybuilding to make the chest look like pecs (sort of). At the end of the day when you stop training your going to be left worse off than you were before. If your in the army id just use those few months your deployed as a chance to save a load of money for the surgery

as for a bra size .... dont torment yourself with that!
Surgery With Alex Karidis - 16/05/09 - Completed!
http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php?topic=17738.0

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Dr. Bermant's site has instruction for taking standardized photos for gynecomastia evaluation.

From what I've seen, I don't think you have a problem.
Grandpa Dan

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024