Author Topic: kenalog Shot or Revison?? pictures included. MORE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3911 times)

Offline kaka

• Posting Member
Its been 6 month since surgery and i went back for a follow up this past Wednesday. i only had lipo done to a moderate gyno but i think i needed a combination of both lipo and excision. my chest were flat 3 days after the surgery but the nipple were still a bit puffy. it been six month now and i have two lumps under my nipple which make it puff out some more.  recently,(3 days ago) i have had kenalog injected into the scar and the scar are hard as rock at the moment. Has anyone after kenalog gone thru revision? and how what was the result??

« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 09:25:59 AM by kaka »

Offline leaf

• Posting Member
Your chest appears very breast-like in the second picture, but it's hard to  tell given the quality of the two photos you posted (the third link is dead). It could very well be scar tissue, but (as you are most likely aware), blacks are very susceptible to forming keloid scars quite easily. Give the kenalog some time (4-6 weeks as I'm told), and post some better pictures if possible.

Offline kaka

• Posting Member
Sorry guys i took the pic off. i have so many hits and just one reply. :)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 09:28:13 AM by kaka »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024