Author Topic: What is your favorite bra?  (Read 12555 times)

aboywithgirls

I actually do have a favorite but it's a love hate relationship that I have with it. It's my Freya Deco Plunge in a 36G. It's very comfortable and it has excellent support . I can wear it for 18 hours and not have to adjust it or even think about it. However, it  really puts the girls front and center and makes my chest look like I have 36Gs or bigger! I have found that when it comes to bras, it's hard to maintain comfort and concealment at the same time.

Offline Kelly10nss

• Posting Member
After losing a lot of weight last year, I’ve been stable around 160 for about a year. I do about an hour of cardio work five days a week and while the rest of me is pretty firm, the girls remain a bouncy 38B. My favorite is Maidenform #9729. It’s a Demi underwire style with light padding and the sides are wide, which helps with the side boob.

Offline SideSet

This is my favorite bra.  Love the youthful uplift, nice full rounded shaping, nipple concealment, comfortable support.  And it is so soft, I sometimes forget I am even wearing a bra.

Because my breasts are so full, I need the structure of underwires.  And with such large boobs beginning to sag, I prefer bras that have a nice little shelf that my heavy breasts can rest on in their bra cups.  Finally, I just love the comfy feel of my big girls nestled in soft memory foam bra cups.  Such is the life of being middle-aged and full-busted.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 02:36:39 PM by SideSet »

hammer

This is my favorite bra.  Love the youthful uplift, nice full rounded shaping, nipple concealment, comfortable support.  And it is so soft, I sometimes forget I am even wearing a bra.

How do you take your picture while being upside down, lol.

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Good one Hammer!!  My favorite bra is one that fits right.  But right now I like padded bras because they keep the right side from being sore.  Not sure what it is, but the padding on the bottom of the cup just seems to works.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline SideSet

Best way to fight gravity's pull on the girls ha ha

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
As soon as they develop an antigravity bras I'll buy 12.  LOL

Jason13820

Because my breasts are so full, I need the structure of underwires.  And with such large boobs beginning to sag, I prefer bras that have a nice little shelf that my heavy breasts can rest on in their bra cups.  Finally, I just love the comfy feel of my big girls nestled in soft memory foam bra cups.  Such is the life of being middle-aged and full-busted.

It looks great on you! That's a Soma bra? I might have to check them out if they have my size.

Offline Winner

• Posting Member
I just discovered a great new line of bras called Third Love. The straps and the cups have a unique design that make for great comfort and fit. The website is very helpful and they feature styles for all shapes and forms.

I know this has been a while - but you haven't posted if you still like this brand, or if it's any good etc.
If you do, what style do you wear? The site (using the "athletic" breast shape - not that I'm athletic) recommends the "Classic contour Plunge" or the "Classic tshirt" 
Wasn't sure what works well.

Offline Emcginty

• Posting Member
Wacoal lace affair unlined.  The fabic is like heaven and plenty of support.

Offline Johndoe1

That's great!  A bra fitting by a professional is so important. I'm fitted for almost all of my bras. If you need to wear a bra for 16 hours at a time, you want to look and feel your best.

That is so true. Before I got fitted, after about 4 hours I couldn't stay comfortable. Constantly readjusting something. After 6 hours the wires were cutting my breasts in two. By 8 hours, I couldn't wait to get that torture device off my chest. After I got fitted and found out that I was larger than thought, by about 2 cups up and 2 bands down, 16 to 18 hours at a stretch isn't a problem. Just yesterday I was in my bra from 7 am to midnight and I hated to take it off then, but I was going to bed.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024