Author Topic: Puffy Nipples.  (Read 3548 times)

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
Okey, I had gyno surgery about a month ago. I know that there is suppose to be swelling and what not, but my concern is how do you tell if its swelling and if the surgeon just did a  bad job? Day after surgery my chest was completely flat, i felt very good about it but, now its just basically the same as before but a bit smaller.

Offline John117

• Posting Member
I have the exact same problem I'm 4 weeks post op and I see very little difference if at all, scar tissue I'm guessing making my nipple look puffy still.

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
Yeah, it really sucks that i don't know if its just swelling and its going to go down or if the doc didn't take out the gland as much as he should.

Offline John117

• Posting Member
When I feel inside my chest i still feel large lumps. Like its gland but my doctor said he took almost all of it out. I think he is bull shitting me.

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
The only question i have for you is; Was your chest flat post op?

Offline John117

• Posting Member
Yeah it looked nice. Actually my right side stuck out a little but the nipple was smaller. Now both sides look puffy. The only plus is my chest as a whole isn't as puffy. Note I just had puffy nipples gyno not breast. I'm very fit.

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
Yes, just don't sweat it it should all return back to how it was. It just sucks that the swelling takes so long. The worst part of the surgery is the waiting, it can really stress a person out.

Offline blackchevy

• Posting Member
did you guys go to a plastic surgeon or a general surgeon?.. just curious as to if they both are a major diff from each other.

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
I went to a plastic surgeon. Is that bad?

Offline blackchevy

• Posting Member
lol no, from what i understand plastic surgeons are much better.

I'm getting my surgery in 2 weeks, i have puffy nipples too, is your chest still swollen?
have your nipples shrunk at all since post op? and hope you don't mind me asking your age and if you have any pics.

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
The nipple part is swollen, they have gotten smaller in size, but still puff out. When i raise my hand its flat but when they are by my side the nipples tend to puff out, i mean its my 3rd month this month I'm hoping they get less puffier when it comes to the 5th or 6th month. I am 21 now, and I will try to post some pics in the next day or two.

Offline jb123

• Posting Member
Has the puffiness reduced at all since surgery or is it basically the same as it was in November?

I just had surgery last week. Check out my story www.gynecomastia.org/smf/2/surgery-feb-8th-2012-pictures/

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
It reduced a tiny but, nothing major that you could notice.

Offline jb123

• Posting Member
Is the puffiness and lumps more severe around the area of the incision?

Offline ZackKahn163

• Posting Member
Um, not really its basically all around, its the whole nipple.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024