Author Topic: Successful surgery from Columbia Asia Hospital, Punjab (INDIA)  (Read 3738 times)

Offline vishal.2356

• Posting Member
I had this problem since my 15-16 years approx so earlier i didn't know what's this but it was quite embarrassing when i wear t shirts or some other clothes. People notice and say hey what's this. That feeling was like i can't take it anymore man so when i went to College life some people notice there also so i choose that kind of clothes that people can't see it. I searched on net a lot visited so many Doctors but i wasn't satisfied with conversation and checkup. So finally decided to go to a Reputed and well known Hospital like Fortis, Apollo and Columbia Asia. I met all Doctors their Dr. K.M. Kapoor from Fortis, Mohali. Dr Lokesh from Apollo Delhi and Dr. Virendra Bhagtnagar from Columbia Asia he has 36 years of Experience in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and his way of talking and how he observe patient's problem and his reaction was so so good. So finally decided to go for Surgery. 18st March, 2014 i met Dr. Bhagtnagar for the first time and he was so good. Then i went again 21st March, 2014 to discuss about surgery dates and and blood test etc so finally he said we can do it on 24th March, 2014. At that morning i woke up 7 O'clock went to hospital around 8:30AM. They gave me some clothes and shaved my chest. Dr examined my chest and took some pics and talked to me for sometime. Around 10 O'clock i was in Operation Theater where some Anesthesiologist wait for me and my Dr too. They talked to me and asked me about my mental situation right now so i told them i am really nervous so they crack some jokes to make me happy and then they gave me General Anesthesia within 20 sec i was like wow what's going on my head and then i didn't remember what happened. Around 1:30PM i was in conscious condition so my Dr. and Anesthesiologist were there. I was feeling really bad my throat was sore, i had hangover and then i asked my Dr how was the surgery and he said it was really good. They showed my glandular tissues they were big. So they said rest for a while and Dr left. I had two drain pipes on the sides of my chest. The staff shifted me into my Room. Believe me it was the best Hospital i have ever seen in my life. Their quality, how they care for the patient, very friendly staff even the Dr was so so nice. They didn't give me water for the whole day around 7 O'clock they gave me water and then 8 PM dinner. I admitted their on 24th March, 2014 and they gave me discharge on 26th March, 2014. Believe me you don't require any of your companion to live with you 24 hours. The staff is so caring that you don't need your companion they are enough. On 25th March Dr remove my Drain pipes there was very limited blood flow. On 26th they released me around 11AM. Today is 1st April, 2014. They will remove my Suture on 8th April, 2014. They gave me a compression garment which i have to wear 24x7. There's no pain at all on my chest. I can walk, eat whatever i wanna do. But they restrict me for running, weight lifting etc. I have seen my result because at the time of my new dressing when Drains were removed Dr showed me my chest in mirror i was feeling like out of the World. That sin which was with me since 15 years now it's removed. When at home i remove my compression garment to adjust it then i can see my chest it's so so good. So i suggest you all if you want to go through surgery with good results then i must refer you Dr.(Brig) Virendra Bhatnagar, Columbia Asia Hospital, Patiala, Punjab(India).

1) There was 2 days stay in hospital
2) I had gone through some blood and urine tests
3) All cost including hospital, surgery, tests and all other things was 50,000.
4) The hospital is like Big 5 star Hotel. You'll feel like it's not a hospital rather it's a big Hotel.
5) In Delhi and some other metro cities surgeon charge very large amount and treat you in a very small house type hospital or some other worst clinics. So i suggest if anybody want surgery then must go to Columbia Asia, Patiala.
6) Surgeon is very experienced and will answer all your queries very nicely. He was Brigadier in Indian Army. Right now he's Chief of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Columbia Asia, Patiala. This Hospital looks costly but in reality it's not much.

Thank you I will post some pics after suture removal. If anybody have some query then post here. I will try to ans it.

Offline vishal.2356

• Posting Member
Today my sutures were removed you can't imagine my level of happiness. It's like i'm the happiest person. :) The biggest sin which was with me since last 15 years finally removed. My first pic was clicked one week before surgery and second one is today's pic just after sutures removal after two week of surgery. There's a very small amount of swelling as it's normal. Dr said it'll go by time somewhere b/w 6 to 7 months and final result can be seen after 1 year. Now i'm getting some fat so i have to burn it. Dr advised me not to do hard practice so only walking and yoga from now on. After 3-4 months i'll go to Gym. If anybody have any query leave below. I'll answer it.

Offline jay adams

• Gold Member
Looks great. Nipples reduced a lot. If you keep losing weight it'll just keep getting better and better.

Offline Gentle Devil

• Posting Member
how are you feeling now ?

plz share your experience,

Am planning to meet with dr. lokesh next week.

Offline TDSB

• Posting Member

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024