Author Topic: I had my revision surgery in SGH Singapore today! Yeah!  (Read 11374 times)

Offline weijianhk

• Posting Member
Hi everyone,
I have been suffering from gyno for more than 3 years since 2012. It really bothered me and I did my surgery with Amaris B in Dec 2013. However, I feel that the doctor did not remove and contour the chest well, because my nipples are still puffing out and it was only excision that was performed, there was no liposuction done to contour the chest.
Fast forward to 2015, I decided to go for a revision surgery and had done mine yesterday at SGH by Dr Foo CL. Now my chest is of course bruised, and i'm donning a compression garment where i got discharged this morning. Excision of remaining glands and liposuction was performed. Doc mentioned that about 200 cc of fats were removed from each side.

When i took off the compression garment, my chest now look flat like a 10 yr old boy.
I'm ecstatic seeing the current results and hope the recovery would be smooth sailing.

I'm sharing my experience with all of you bros and do let me know if you have any questions.

Offline Gynecomastia Singapore

• Posting Member
Hi bro, sounds really awesome. I am sure gyno is a problem that all of us want to get rid of.
When you are able to, do post some pictures! 

Once again congrats. Let us know how the healing goes!

Offline weijianhk

• Posting Member
Bro, I will post some pre-op photos first and then a post-op photo tomorrow cos I'm now wearing a compression garment. Kind of difficult to take off and then put back on again. 

Offline flatness13

• Silver Member
Thanks for sharing. Just a suggestion, your post-op photos should have you nipples being soft as well so that the results aren't skewed.

Offline weijianhk

• Posting Member
Here are my photos 2 days post op. It's really badly bruised. haha

Offline choowei

• Posting Member
Hi weijian,

I am just booked my ops appt with Amaris B. What is the problem that make you really have to do re operation? kinda worry of that..

Offline weijianhk

• Posting Member
Hi Choowei,
You can continue with Amaris B to see what Ivan advises. If you have some fats on your chest, then I would suggest that you ask for liposuction + excision. Previously, when I had my op with his clinic, he told me only excision was required. Then the post-op results after 9 months the nipples are still puffy and I was dissatisfied, hence I go back to Ivan again and he mentioned that it was my nipples that protrude and not because he did not remove enough gland. Then he did nipple reduction for me which cost around 300 sgd.
Long story short, my suggestion is to go for a doctor who is a board approved plastic surgeon. I don't deny that there were many good reviews of Amaris B and Dr Ivan, maybe I'm just the unlucky one. :(
Do check out this link for board approved plastic surgeon.
http://www.plasticsurgery.org.sg/member.html
Any question let me know.

• Posting Member
Your results look terrific bro. Congrats!!!!

Offline weijianhk

• Posting Member
Bros, here's my post-op photos 12 days after surgery. Let me know what you think. 
I'm happy with my results although I can feel that scar tissue is building up in my left chest around the areola area where the incision was. Right side was perfect, smooth and flat. 

• Posting Member
In my opinion, the results are really good.
Your chest is completely flat. Scar tissue is normal and it will go away as you heal.
Good luck!

Offline choowei

• Posting Member
Hi Choowei,
You can continue with Amaris B to see what Ivan advises. If you have some fats on your chest, then I would suggest that you ask for liposuction + excision. Previously, when I had my op with his clinic, he told me only excision was required. Then the post-op results after 9 months the nipples are still puffy and I was dissatisfied, hence I go back to Ivan again and he mentioned that it was my nipples that protrude and not because he did not remove enough gland. Then he did nipple reduction for me which cost around 300 sgd.
Long story short, my suggestion is to go for a doctor who is a board approved plastic surgeon. I don't deny that there were many good reviews of Amaris B and Dr Ivan, maybe I'm just the unlucky one. :(

Hi weijianhk,

Thanks for the advise.
I had done my ops at Amaris B Clinic Last wednesday.
I am not regretted to make that decision. 
On the next day after the surgery, I removed the gauze dressing and can see the chest are very flat. However, on post-op day 3, I am starting see my chest's shape slowly coming back (not sure it is the fats or my muscle as I do gym). The nipples are not puffy for now and I hope it will never be puffy again. Some yellowish bruise starting appear on chest.
today is my post-op day 5 and the soreness is lesser and lesser.
I will post my pic after I get the pictures from Dr Ivan.
Crossed my finger and hope everything should be fine and I can have a normal chest appearance after this... 

Weijian, I hope your result is what you expected as well! Happy new year!

Offline weijianhk

• Posting Member
Hi Choowei,

Hi weijianhk,

Thanks for the advise.
On the next day after the surgery, I removed the gauze dressing and can see the chest are very flat. However, on post-op day 3, I am starting see my chest's shape slowly coming back (not sure it is the fats or my muscle as I do gym). The nipples are not puffy for now and I hope it will never be puffy again. Some yellowish bruise starting appear on chest.
Crossed my finger and hope everything should be fine and I can have a normal chest appearance after this...

Hi Choowei,
Happy New Year too!

Did you perform excision and lipo, both?
I would suggest that you get a compression garment to wear post-surgery. This will prevent fluid buildup and faster recovery to the swelling.

Good luck, and keep in touch!

Offline choowei

• Posting Member
Hi Choowei,

Hi weijianhk,

Thanks for the advise.

Hi Choowei,
Happy New Year too!

Did you perform excision and lipo, both?
I would suggest that you get a compression garment to wear post-surgery. This will prevent fluid buildup and faster recovery to the swelling.

Good luck, and keep in touch!

Hi Wei Jian,
Yup I do both Gland removal and fat reduction.
A compression garment is provided and i am wearing it 24h/7d.
I realized my chest muscle(fats?) is getting back in shape and nipple is not puffy now,
which is kinda different with the post-op day 1 where my chest all flatten like a skinny guy build. However i hope that is my muscle instead of fats since i had done the fat reduction.
Looking forward to the result in months. Cant wait to see it but now already very happy that I finally could wear all t shirts or clothes that I dare not to wear last time.  >.<Y

Offline weijianhk

• Posting Member
Good to hear that you're recovering well Choo Wei. Sometimes the chest will appear puffy after op due to swelling. I can't wait to go back to gym and have been on a healthy diet since then.

Now we can look forward to the beach and a more masculine chest moving forward! All the best!

Offline choowei

• Posting Member
Hi Wei Jian,

When do you plan to resume your gym routine?
I am thinking to resume on lower body part after remove the stitches...

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024