Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Karidis in a little over a month.  (Read 1282 times)

Offline AbCanoe

Surgery with Dr. Karidis in a little over a month.
Hi, 

I've finally taken the plunge and booked surgery with Dr. Karidis at the end of September. 

I'm in the process of preparing for the surgery. Leaning out more (I'm already pretty lean), moisturising two or three times a day, hitting chest pretty hard in the gym and working on cutting down & quitting my nicotine habit (vaping.)   

Is there anything else I could be doing?

Offline throwaway1

• Posting Member
Sounds like you're being quite intense about it already so I can't think of anything else. Maybe drinks good amounts of water. I'm 3 days post op with him if you have any questions

Offline yojay121

I can't say I did any of that! I actually put on about 3-5kg between the time I booked surgery with karidis and actually got it. What I will say is he did an absolutely brilliant job.

I'm 4 years post op now and I completely forget I ever had it done (which is probably the biggest compliment I can give). There are some really bad moments in the post op recovery I had a massive crease below one breast for 2 months which I thought would be permanent ... it wasn't. I think doing what he says post op like keeping the garment on doing the massages etc is more important than what you do before. Good luck I did a lot of research before going ahead and he was the only person I'd go to I think you're in good hands!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024