Author Topic: had surgery in sydney, 2 days post op  (Read 3823 times)

Offline CRazor

I had surgery on thursday in sydney at the double bay plastic and reconstructive surgery clinic. Dr Darryl Hodgekinson performed the surgery, and while i have yet to see the results as im still wearing bandages i am very happy so far. dr hodgekinson was very easy to talk to and understanding in the consultation and the day of the surgery i was treated fantastically. it was performed at the clinic there in double bay.

i chose dr hodgekinson because he has a great reputation and seems to be a very prominent member of the medical community, i have seen him on tv a few times before. his website is http://www.cosmeticsurgeryoz.com/index.shtml

i am now 2-3 days post op and im wearing bandage, drains and a compression garment for the next few days then all will come off except the garment which i wear for a few weeks. the pain is minimal and im able to do normal household activities. the doctor said it turned out very well and he believes there is a big improvement. i can see that even with the foam bandages and garment on, my chest is still smaller than it was, so i cant wait to see the results when the swelling goes down.

if anyone is interested i can update my progress in future and let you know the results.
all up it cost $7250 and i definetely reccomend dr hodgekinson to anyone interested in surgery, it all ended up being a lot more pleasant than i imagined, the hardest part is waiting!

Offline gyneau

I had surgery on thursday in sydney at the double bay plastic and reconstructive surgery clinic. Dr Darryl Hodgekinson performed the surgery, and while i have yet to see the results as im still wearing bandages i am very happy so far. dr hodgekinson was very easy to talk to and understanding in the consultation and the day of the surgery i was treated fantastically. it was performed at the clinic there in double bay.

How are you going, almost 1 year after your op? Any before/after pics?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024