Author Topic: new life  (Read 2466 times)

Offline zulu90

• Posting Member
i am 18 days post op. another 2 weeks and i get to only wear this horrible binder at night. for all those that have got the surgery and are in recovery mode, what are your plans after? will you just lead a normal life? or maybe begin a new journey? as for me im planning on bettering myself, i have no excuses now, a new lifestyle is on the horizon. those who havent had surgery yet the same questions go for you. how will you change for the better after surgery?

Offline terre

• Bronze Member
congrats! satisfied with your results? I am still considering having surgery or not so haven't really thought about it, it's the recovery part and being off from work that scares me, also i would have to tell someone about it and thats hard

Offline zulu90

• Posting Member
its still pretty early but yes i am satisfied. i think what helped is having realistic expectations. im not completely flat but i wouldnt want to be, it looks natural and i can wear a shirt and not worry. yea taking time off sucks, you basically have to put your life on hold but i think it all pays off. i cant wait to lose some weight and join my local crosssfit gym.

Offline Ak49

• Posting Member
I'm going to wear golf shirts on the windiest days and walk right into the wind because I can!  I also look forward to doing crossfit with my shirt off.

Offline anoroc

• Posting Member
Yeah, not sure I would still be comfortable working out without a shirt.  I still need to drop some pounds.

Offline zulu90

• Posting Member
yea i need to lose some pounds aswell. i got the surgery 3 days before my 21st. havent got to celebrate because of recovery,  cant wait!

Offline Dr. Cruise

• Supporting Doctors
  • Gold Member
  • Dr. Cruise
    • http://lagynecomastia.org/
Congrats!
Keep in mind it takes 6 months for all swelling to go away.
Dr. Cruise
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
2081 San Joaquin Hills Road
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-644-4808
Before and After Pictures
Types of Gynecomastia

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024