Author Topic: Penis enlargement excersises  (Read 15346 times)

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
have to say it is a muscle and it is possible to get gains i believe.

It actually isn't a muscle at all. 

Offline gynebegone2

• Bronze Member
my penis is 7 inches erect. should i be worrying about exercises?

Ok here is my two cents and everything I've ever learned about penis size..  First of all, dude you are fine.

When I was in high school I played football with a guy we nicknamed "Horse" (horse male thingy) because he was around 9 inches.  One day I was waiting tables with his girlfriend and we were talking about sex, and I asked her something about "the horse" and she was like.. "Its terrible."  She said there were things they couldn't do b/c it hurt, and they would both get frustrated with how things worked out in that respect.  She also said it was terrible when he got excited during oral sex b/c he would make her gag and choke (I'm not gonna lie I did enjoy this conversation she was cute) and then she would have to stop.. bla bla bla..  But really to me it sounded like a pretty shitty situation.  (I think we all remember the first time we tried to rob the bank from the back of a girl and her reaction... Imagine if you were hung like a horse..  Try and explain that at the E.R.)

That was a great conversation to have in HS when every dude is worried he's not big enough..

Few years later at a college party some girls decided they wanted to conduct a "survey."  Dudes ranged from maybe 5.25in to 7.5in erect and like 2.5 - 5 flaccid if I remember right.. (I think it was mostly white guys with the exception of one Asian)  The average I think was around 6 inches, and I think the vast majority were very close to that 6 inches, like 6.25 or 5.75..  I'm not exactly sure on the numbers, but I remember being slightly above the average. again a great ego boost to have in college.  As far as I know the official measurers didn't laugh at anyone (three sorority girls)  and in fact commented on how nice everyones was and that they'd seen much smaller.

So to sum it up, I was glad to have those experiences especially the discussion with the horses girlfriend b/c I've never been self conscious about my penis size since.  Just like everyone I wanted to be huge, but really it doesn't matter.

P.S.  I forgot about girth, I remember that varied the most during the survey but cant even remember what the numbers were or anything.  I do remember a girl named Bethany announcing that there are officially no pencil dicks like her ex boyfriend though (poor bastard).

Ok there you have it a chapter in the life experience of Gynebegone2 :).

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024