Author Topic: Going in tommorow  (Read 6559 times)

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
HERE from tonight

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
AND from day 1 swollen

Offline Redman88

• Posting Member
Congratulations man, you could go outside with your shirt off right now and nobody would look twice!
Surgery booked for July 27th 2009, can't wait!

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
redman is right. your chest looks great and  its barely a week.. I aint even worry about the scar, infact it makes you look tuf.

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
scars???  ba those are bullet holes when i got shot back in 2005!!!!   scars are the least of my worries, i've shed a crap load of weight to get where iam now, and yes i still have lots of work to do, i was 240lbs monday at noon just before surgery iam 5'11...iam a big chap as it is , but i seem to think guys with gyne tend to get heavier ,also it makes your breasts look smaller if your gut is bigger, then people may say ...ahh he's just a little overweight, rather than a thinner frame guy the titties stick out past his pecker, giving the illustion that the males breast is larger than it really is?  then they say WOW that guys got breasts!  lol anyway just being dumb...I'd like to reach 205lbs by jan 2010 this is my ultimate goal,so around 35lbs in 5.5mths,or 6lbs a mth for next 6mths.this i feel is well within reach and a goal i must achieve for long term health. then at that time i hit 35 in jan/2010 I would like to start jogging and get my cardio back, my knees are my next concern but iam wishing the weight loss will eliminate the knee pain, or at least help a great deal with it,dont really want to address that issue untill Iam 205lbs or so, for now its dealing with this vest for 5more wk's and weight loss, diet, no more 6 beers a night, and most important staying pot freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :P ;D
thanks all for the kind words, ill keep posting pics as time goes on...

cheers
signed
bigtit free

Offline get over it

• Posting Member
Awesome. Way to go man!

Offline Gynoblows

• Posting Member
Looks great!! congrats! The thougth of waking up every morning, looking in the mirror and saying "damn that looks good" is priceless

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
Thanks much.

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
pic after 4 weeks

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
side shots!

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
yes iam still heavy i plan on still loosing 6pounds a mth for 5mths , jan 1st i hope to be in the 205 lbs range and not the 235lbs range like today!   
cheers

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Good luck dude!  ;)

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
Well it' been 3 yr's already and i havent had one problem with my surgery, never got down to the 205lbs range , this winter i went up to 275lbs...horrible i know..probably sitting around 250 today, I'll try and post a pic.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024